twenty four; missed you

3 weeks later.

"Gguk I'm scared," Taehyung sat on his bed staring at the five papers that he had turned upside down.

"You'll be fine," Jeongguk spoke from Taehyung's phone, Jeongguk stared at his phone which he had placed right next to his webcam. "Do you want me to come over?" Jeongguk began to grow worried from how much Taehyung was shaking.

"No, no it's fine I'm just super nervous," Taehyung gulped looking back at his screen to see Jeongguk watching him with a reassuring smile.

"I miss you seeing you and touching you- not in that way," Jeongguk mumbled grinning when Taehyung looked away blushing.

"Shut up you're live,"  Taehyung picked up the papers taking a deep breath. "I'm gonna look now,"

aureatae HURRY UP THEN FUCKING HELL
yeetchickenturtle WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG 😭😭
goldytae IMAGINE HE FAILS ON LIVE
taecocku WATCH HIM FAIL IM GONNA LAUGH

"Hurry up!" Jeongguk bounced his leg impatiently only to jump when Taehyung screamed. "What?! What?! Did you fail?!" Jeongguk yelled almost jumping out his seat.

"I passed! I passed in all of them! Wait I got low in business- but I passed it!" Taehyung jumped shaking his papers in the air and giggling at Jeongguk.

"See! I knew you'd pass," Jeongguk grinned leaning against his palm. "So smart and pretty, I am so lucky," Jeongguk praised enjoying the reaction he would get.

"W-we should celebrate together," Taehyung suggested picking up his phone giving a view of Jeongguk's bread cheeks that were still red.

"How?" Jeongguk turned back to the chat which was still congratulating Taehyung for his success.

"A date?" Taehyung smiled shyly leaning against his bed, he looked away from his phone pretending to look around whilst Jeongguk stared at him.

"Guys, Taehyung's dates are always the best," Jeongguk turned to the chat and then averting his gaze back to his lover.

"I know, because I'm cool," Taehyung grinned flicking his slightly long hair which made Jeongguk silently coo.

"You said that when you took me to the art museum," Jeongguk sighed at the memory butterflies filling his stomach when he saw the book and necklace hanging above his webcam.

"Let's go to the London eye," Taehyung gasped at the idea snapping his head back to his phone. "Well then?!" Taehyung questioned unable to make out Jeongguk's reaction.

"W-what? When? Now? I can see you now?" Jeongguk frantically questioned, desperate to see the boy after days of video calling and texting. Taehyung scratched his head looking at the time before glancing at the ebony black sky splattered with skies.

"Yeah, if you come now it'll be prettier since it's still dark," Taehyung shrugged hiding his smile when Jeongguk gasped eagerly.

"You heard him ugly cunts, bye!" Jeongguk waved frantically and finished the stream giving no time for the viewers to process anything.

"You're so rude!" Taehyung scolded the boy who rolled his eyes walking down the stairs.

"Okay I'll text you when I'm there so hurry and get ready," Jeongguk used the camera to fix his messy black hair, thick tattooed fingers brushing it back.

"Be quick," Taehyung stood up checking if his outfit was still appropriate for the cold weather outside, which he concluded from Jeongguk's shaking cameram

"How the hell am I meant to make the train faster?" Jeongguk laughed, his pearly teeth on display that chattered against each other. "Fuck it's cold hurry up as well,"