thirty two; he's here

890,392 likesJeonkoonut the sun is finally out and he looks better than ever

890,392 likes
Jeonkoonut the sun is finally out and he looks better than ever

View all comments

hopehobi nonce

namoonchild someone get his annoying cat

ansoonbahha CUTE😍😍

"Stop staring," Taehyung huffed standing up straight again after he pulled up his socks as high as they could reach, sticking onto his skin like glue.

"Cutie," Jeongguk slapped Taehyung's as laughing when the aforementioned laughed, butterflies forming at the expression Taehyung made. On the contrary, Taehyung felt a rush of adrenaline when the doorbell rang indicating someone was here.

"He's here!"Taehyung gasped ready to dash the door but the strong grip on his wrist from Jeongguk slowed him down, the boy shooting an apologetic smile and slowly walking over to the door.

"Taehyung!" Jimin screamed when the door was opened, throwing himself onto Taehyung who gasped for air and wrapped secure around around his best friend. Both of them got displeasing and angry looks from Jeongguk who stared at how Jimin was touching Taehyung's torso. "What happened?! Are you okay?!"

"I'm okay now cus of gguk," Taehyung pulled away turning to Jeongguk who forced loving smile, however Taehyung quickly got the idea. "But basically I got stabbed, so we can't do stuff or I'll get hurt again,"

"Yeah yeah, I'm not staying that long just wanna visit and then I'll see Hoseok too," Jimin turned to Jeongguk gasping when he realized. "Oh fuck, you two are dating now! I forgot! Aw, I remember Taehyung being confused," Jimin chuckled watching the two blush.

"I'm going sleep okay? Be careful and don't hurt yourself," Jeongguk ruffled Taehyung's hair who whined nodding and watching the boy walk upstairs.

"Isn't he cool?" Taehyung turned back to Jimin who nodded looking around the apartment with amazement. "Oh yeah, forgot you haven't been here yet,"

The laughter coming from the two made Jeongguk grow jealous, his eyes piercing into his reflection as he stared at the biege walls in Taehyung's room. He knew he was selfish, how he wanted to scream annoyance from not being with Taehyung 24/7 and not being the only one that the boy laughs with.

But what could he do? The poor boy only sat against Taehyung's bed hugging the pillow that smelt like his baby.

"Tae, careful don't hurt yourself," Jimin laughed holding a pillow against his chest staring at Taehyung who did the same giggling quietly.