twenty three; live together

"And so that's why, he's going to lose the case," Taehyung explained to Jeongguk who blinked slowly. "Babe, you didn't force me here to your house for you to not understand anything or listen," Taehyung rubbed his forehead dropping his pen.

"I dunno, thought it would be cute you know? My boyfriend explaining his work to me and me praising him for being so smart, didn't know I had to actually do stuff," Jeongguk yawned staring at the papers Taehyung had scattered on his bed. "Well, looks like whoever that guy is, he a shit lawyer,"

"Your vocabulary is disgusting," Taehyung huffed looking out the window by Jeongguk's bed. "I'm going home-"

"No! Go tomorrow since we won't see each other for a bit because of your stupid exams," Jeongguk begged the boy who grunted but nonetheless gave in. "What should we do that would be the best thing ever?" Jeongguk ruffled his head looking around his room.

"Go to to sleep-"

"Go live together!" Jeongguk exclaimed gasping at his idea, Taehyung shook his head disagreeing with the boy with a terrified face. "Why not? They haven't seen the person I've been blessed to have as mine,"

"Gross you're so cheesy," Taehyung cringed looking back at his work and picking up his calculator, however it was snatched out of his hand Jeongguk looked at him with his famous smile and doe eyes. "Fine fine!" Taehyung huffed yelping when Jeongguk picked him up and dragged him to the gaming chair.

"Don't be nervous okay," Jeongguk kissed Taehyung's ear comfortably placing Taehyung on his thighs, bouncing his leg slightly to calm the boy down. "I'm gonna start it now," Jeongguk pecked the boy's face and started the stream.

"Woah," Taehyung gasped staring at the screen with his doe glistening eyes that reflected the chat full of hearts. The blue light from Jeongguk's screen showed both their faces to the viewers, mostly Jeongguk who adored Taehyung through the display cam on his screen.

taekookisreal I LOVE YOU ❤️
taefanyeah HELLO NOTICE ME TAEHYUNG TAEHYUNG IM UR BIGGEST FAN
cqutiejeon he's adorable !!
ilovejjk ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"H-hi," Taehyung whispered making Jeongguk's smile grow bigger as he loaded up the game. A blush decorated Taehyung's cheek from the compliments displayed on the screen, he leaned away burying his face into Jeongguk's neck and wrapping his arms around him.

"What?" Jeongguk lowly whispered kissing Taehyung's ear and neck unable to focus on the game. He sighed when Taehyung pulled away deciding to watch Jeongguk play, this allowed Jeongguk to rest his chin on Taehyung's shoulder and mumble phrases that made Taehyung blush.

"Shut up and play your game," Taehyung whined gently pushing Jeongguk back, the latter rolled his eyes leaning against the chair and stared at Taehyung's glowing side profile.

jjkiscuteasf OMG WHIPPED WHIPPED WHIPPED
resdintae THEY'RE SO CUTE
kookieismine KOOK NO!! LOVE ME!! YOU'RE MINE!? 💔💔💔
mochatae argh wish I had a relationship like them

"Shit," Jeongguk winced when he died again, the screen turning red displaying the word 'defeat' fading into the screen.

"You're so bad at this," Taehyung muttered leaning against Jeongguk who gulped growing hot under neath Taehyung, he snaked an arm around Taehyung's waist and squeezed the boy against him wanting to cuddle more.

"It's because of you, I can't stop staring at you," Jeongguk lowly whispered staring at Taehyung's doll like face, melting when the boy's teasing expression morphed into a shy blushing one.

sweetietae I'm going to cry this isn't fair
toffeekook jeons gonna kill him from how much Tae is blushing
artictae hold up are they dating did I miss something
s0nIxqo ugh gross Taehyung should be mine

"Can I try?" Taehyung requested fluttering his eyes and pushing away Jeongguk's long fingers of the keys. "Can you teach me?" Taehyung sweetly smiled turning his head behind him. Jeongguk's breath hitched, eyes meeting bright big orbs that won his heart all over again.

"Yeah, um y-you gotta kill these people because-"

"They're bad guys? I kill bad guys?" Taehyung copied Jeongguk's hand movements, the latter cooing at Taehyung's baby like gestures. "And then?" Taehyung queried waiting impatiently.

"Then you need to collect awards and open mystery boxes for new weapons, you need to survive many rounds and it gets harder each time," Jeongguk explained putting the mode on easy mode without Taehyung noticing since the boy was too focused on what to click. "You click this to shoot,"

"Got it, I'll do it," Taehyung excitedly started the game almost squealing from the adrenaline pumping. "H-huh? They all look the same? Wait stop!" Taehyung frantically clicked the buttons only to lose health.

"Loser, here let me help," Jeongguk placed his hands over Taehyung's making both of them blush madly. "Make sure you look around everywhere," Jeongguk's hot breath hit Taehyung's red ears, their heart beats being able to be heard by the whole room.

"O-oh I get it now," Taehyung held his breath shooting rapidly, grinning when he killed a mob of zombies. "You see that? I did it!" Taehyung cheered bouncing on Jeongguk's lap who chuckled pulling him into a kiss.

"Yeah yeah, well done," Jeongguk praised leaning in for another kiss only for Taehyung to grow shy and hesitate.

"Gross," Taehyung scrunched his nose turning back to screen and continuing the second round. "I'm so much faster and better," Taehyung grinned shooting a cocky smile at the viewers.

"You sure about that?" Jeongguk's hot voice sent shivers down Taehyung's spine, immediately shutting the boy up and know his place. "Let me play now," Jeongguk placed his over Taehyung's again and started to take over.

Taehyung let out a bored sigh, his eyes flickering between the chat and Jeongguk's gaming. "Gguk," Taehyung mumbled bored but his calls were ignored by Jeongguk. Taehyung gave up, standing up which finally caught Jeongguk's attention.

"Where are you going?" Jeongguk looked up completely forgetting about the game and instead staring at the pouty boy.

"I'm gonna revise now," Taehyung muttered, Jeongguk sighed intertwining their hands and pulling the boy onto his lap again so that they he was laying on the boy's lap like a baby. "Gguk!"

"Just revise tomorrow," Jeongguk responded turning back to the screen where he had been kicked for inactivity.

"F-fine," Taehyung blushed burying his face into Jeongguk's chest and breathing slowly, the relaxing rhythm of Jeongguk's heart beat bringing his heart down.

overjeon JEON HOW DID U MEEY SUCH AN ANGEL
softcoretae HES SO ADORABLE HE'S ASLEEEEPEPEPEPEPEPE
daddyi1sues I AM DEVESTATED HOW DID U WIN SUCH A PEARL
pearlytae HE REALLY IS A PEARL AND IT HURTS SO MUCH

"Well, I bumped into him at a skate park and took him home to help him," Jeongguk looked down at the softly snoring boy, "And then he visited and we started hanging out from there, all started from me giving my hoodies too," Jeongguk chuckled looking back at the chat.

dointime11 I LOVE IT WHAT A STORU
mdeweiet U COULD WRITE A FANFIC OUTTA THIS
yeetchickenturtle OMGOMG CRYINV CRYIN 😭😭😭

Jeongguk smiled softly caressing his baby's chubby cheeks, leaning over and pecking his lips.

"I love you,"

So sad 😥