twelve; first time & hyung kink

Taehyung breathed heavily as Jeongguk gently laid him down on to the bed with care. His lips become plump every second as he sucked on Taehyung's honey like skin his tongue gliding down to boys stomach.

"Good boy," Jeongguk praised Taehyung feeling beyond happy after hearing Taehyung trusts him, he just wanted to engulf the boy into his arms and shower him with pleasure but he kept it slow.

"Mm," Taehyung whined blushing at the compliment letting his hands run through Jeongguk's black hair only to freeze when the other began to slip down his pants. "H-hyung," Taehyung whispered propping himself on his elbows as he watched his lower half become on full display for Jeongguk.

"Such a pretty boy," Jeongguk hovered over him connecting their lips again a bright blush on Taehyung's face forming as he closed his legs slightly embarrassed.

"H-ha," Taehyung breathed out his leg twitching when Jeongguk gripped onto his thigh dangerously close to his dick.

"Shh baby, you don't want that boy outside to hear do you?" Jeongguk huskily whispered pulling away and looking down at the desperate boy.

"No," Taehyung whispered their lips connecting once again this time more heated as Jeongguk unzipped his trousers a thumb caressing Taehyung's cheek.

"Suck for me," Jeongguk requested placing three fingers in Taehyung's mouth and travelled down to the boy's dick.

"M-mmh," Taehyung moaned whilst Jeongguk have small licks to Taehyung's shaft swirling his tongue around the tip. Jeongguk hummed pushing his fingers further down Taehyung's throat making the other choke slightly.

The top used his spare hand twisting his wrist around Taehyung's dick and bopped his head teasingly slow. Taehyung let out a whine his nails digging into the material of the crouch.

"H-hyung," Taehyung moaned his toes curling and head bowing down but Jeongguk ignored his cries bopping his head teasingly slow.

Once Jeongguk decided his fingers were set enough, he pulled them out pressing his finger against the boys hole before gently pushing a finger in.

"That's it- shh good boy," Jeongguk whispered pulling away from Taehyung's shaft who whimpered arching his back beautifully.

"A-gh," Taehyung cried Jeongguk adding a 2nd finger feeling like he was going to cum already.

"Such a sensitive baby, hm?" Jeongguk whispered looking down at the other who sniffed teary eyes looking back at him. "You're doing great," Jeongguk smiled using his other hand to caress the boy who blushed looking away.

Jeongguk pulled out his fingers rubbing his fingers on Taehyung's ass before positioning himself against the others hole, he looked down at the boy who looked up at with scared eyes.

That's when Jeongguk realized how lucky he was to have Taehyung.

How the boy let him do whatever with his body regardless how scared he was, trusting him with something completely new and big, and Jeongguk couldn't help but destroy the innocent and puppy eyed look of the daisy boy.

"Ah!" Taehyung winced his eyebrows knitting together and legs wrapping around Jeongguk, tears rapidly fell out of his the sun hitting them creating beautiful sparkles.

"F-fuck," Jeongguk moaned hunching over Taehyung who cried out sobs pouring out of his lips which made Jeongguk stop his movements looking down at Taehyung with utmost care. "Are you okay?" Jeongguk breathed heavily his hot breath fanning against Taehyung's face.

"Hyung it hurts," Taehyung hiccuped making the other feel bad. Jeongguk's hand gently massaged the latters hips and thighs letting the boy catch up on his breath.

"You wanna stop?" Jeongguk leaned back looking down at the boy who shook his head wiping his tears with shaky hands. "Words baby," Jeongguk sternly demanded making butterflies errupt in Taehyung's stomach.

"N-no," Taehyung whimpered more tears forming. Jeongguk sighed feeling bad for not being careful enough and continued to thrust gently. "S-sorry-"

"Taehyung," Jeongguk sternly spoke the other too focused on the pleasure he was feeling to understand what Jeongguk was saying. The other thrusted faster Taehyung's body jerking slowly.

"H-ha," Taehyung's nose turned red pools of tears still forming making his state more vulnerable. Jeongguk only fell more and more in love with Taehyung his heart beat racing and body itching to do something.

"A-ha shit," Jeongguk grunted pushing himself deeper a loud moan escaping Taehyung who closed his eyes hands searching for the other. Jeongguk chuckled intertwining their hands and snapping his hips roughly.

"J-jeon- ah!" Taehyung yelped from pleasure the other hitting his prostate repeatedly. "Hyung i-it feels good,"  Taehyung moaned legs shaking and twitching.

"Be a good boy for hyung and don't cum until I say so," Jeongguk harshly grabbed the boy's hips feeling selfish for using the boy how he wanted to. His member was buried deep inside of the others hole balls slapping against the others ass creating loud skin slapping noises.

"A-ah- please- hyung!" Taehyung cried nails scratching and digging into Jeongguk's biceps.

"F-fuck- that's it baby you're doing good," Jeongguk moaned hands brushing his long hair back, sweaty forehead on display for the younger to admire.

"Please," Taehyung begged legs occasionally shaking and back arching once again. Jeongguk gritted his teeth practically slamming into the boy who let out lewd high pitched moans.

"F-fuck- you can cum," Jeongguk growled hands causing some bruises to form on the others pelvis. Taehyung let rapid moans that got much more higher and whiny harmonizing with Jeongguk's grunts and moans both of them feeling closer to coming.

"Ah!" Taehyung let out loud moans eyes rolling to the back of his head cum shooting all over himself and Jeongguk. His body twitched feet cramping from how tightly he had rolled his toes and double vision taking over from all the tears on his flushed face.

"Fuck," Jeongguk pulled out cumming over the boy who flinched at the white liquid touching his skin. Jeongguk breathed heavily laying down on top of Taehyung whose eyes fluttered close the only thing he could hear was their loud heartbeats.

Jeongguk propped himself on his elbows looking down at the boy who was fighting off sleep which was getting harder and harder. His thighs were still trembling and all the bruises becoming more evident now.

"Hyung's sorry for being rough,"

shut up 🤢 snuck an update through my revision hiatus 😁🙏🙏🙏🙏 love myself