nineteen; get out

3 days later.

Taehyung's ass hurt, he wasn't exactly complaining but this isn't how he expected the two end up like so soon. Jeongguk's hungry gaze on his already used body wasn't benefiting him; extreme paranoia only built up more when the same question began to grow bigger.

Is Jeongguk over him now?

Speaking to Jeongguk wasn't also something Taehyung had expected to be nervous about, instead of having an apprehensive feeling from shyness he felt a little scared. The boy was sitting by the edge of the bed smoking one again with his back face the only one who left in his life.

"Gguk, please stop drinking," Taehyung's disembodied voice made Jeongguk flinch, be turned around facing Taehyung with the same eyes for the past few days; red and puffy.

"Taehyung, I'm not drunk," Jeongguk murmured standing up from the bed and wiping the new fresh tears that began to fall again.

"Then why are you doing this to yourself?" Taehyung followed after the boy only to be gently pushed away back onto the bed.

"I'm not doing anything to myself, if you have a problem then get out," Jeongguk coldly spat making Taehyung furrow his eyebrows his concerned face morphing into an upset frown.

"I'm not gonna leave you, you're going to hurt yourself more-"

"I appreciate you wanna help me, but you're pissing me off now- my mum just died! What the fuck do you think I should do?" Jeongguk rubbed his head in frustration reaching to pick the vodka bottle up Taehyung quickly grabbed it holding it close to him. "Taehyung-"

"I-I'm not going to give it to you," Taehyung hugged the cold almost empty glass.

"Baby, stop being stupid and give me the bottle," Jeongguk softly spoke carefully walking over to Taehyung trying not to pass out from how much he was already intoxicated.

"N-no, gguk's gonna get sick," Taehyung shook his head standing up incase they both ended up naked underneath the sheets again.

"I won't, I promise, I'll just put it back," Jeongguk reached for the bottle again but Taehyung quickly slapped his hand away. That was a mistake when his eyes became dark and cold once again.

"I'm not letting you-"

"Taehyung, give me it now," Jeongguk raucously demanded terrifying Taehyung, on the other hand the boy was determined to convince Jeongguk to stop the drinking issue and instead finish his grieving process.

"No," Although he seemed confident in his answer, his stance was defensive. He had trust in Jeongguk, and the other knew that. Of course he wouldn't break the trust, would he? Is Jeongguk the nice guy Taehyung has always believed or is this really the end of it all.

"Give me the bottle and get out," Jeongguk harshly grabbed the bottle pulling Taehyung with it.

"I'm not gonna leave you!" Taehyung yelled tugging on the bottle but Jeongguk insisted on keeping it.

"I don't care, I don't need you! Just get out!" Jeongguk threw the bottle against the room denting the wall and glass bouncing off into the floor or towards them.

"Why do you want me out so bad? Y-you said you wanted to stay w-with me and to hold-"

"Forget what I said Taehyung, I don't want you anymore," Jeongguk's words pierced like glass into the boy's heart but he didn't believe a word that came out the others mouth.

"W-why so suddenly? I just want to help you get better because I care about you and love you," Taehyung bit his lip staring at Jeongguk with glassy eyes.

"Now you love me? Why didn't you say it before?! When I spent days and days thinking about how I wanted you to be mine you'd just turn the other way because you said you weren't ready. You told me that I was u-using you for sex, now what changed you?!" Jeongguk yelled grabbing Taehyung's collar.

"I-is that not what you're doing right now? We've had sex for the past 4 days, you've just been yelling at me, drinking, smoking, and now yelling at me again. Do you really think you love me?" Taehyung softly ask his bleeding lips quivering and nose aching from trying to hold his cries back.

"Just get out of my life Taehyung," Jeongguk let go of the boy who took a deep breath blinking away his tears and forcing a smile.

"If you really mean that, I guess this is our 'break up', right?"

This didn't hit 😅