seventeen; shaking legs

Little whimpers from Taehyung could still be heard, his frail legs twitching then trembling against Jeongguk's muscular thighs, he was paying attention to how much he had ruined Taehyung's innocence.

"You're the prettiest I've ever seen," Jeongguk kissed the boy's lips, admiring his incandescent skin below the neon lights illuminating on to them. Sunlight peeked through the crack of his white silky curtains shining onto Taehyung's closed eyes revealing the puffiness.

"Hyung, you were really rough," Taehyung gravelly whispered burying his face into Jeongguk's shoulder.

"I'm sorry baby," Jeongguk lowly responded enjoying how Taehyung's cheeks became erubescent from the raspy tone of Jeongguk's hoarse voice. "Pretty baby," Jeongguk connected their lips again letting his hand slither down to Taehyung's plump ass squeezing it slightly and tapping it with two fingers.

"G-gguk!" Taehyung flinched whining from the sensitivity, his stomach fluttered face disappearing into the crook of Jeongguk's neck.

"Hm?" Jeongguk chuckled littering sweet kisses on Taehyung's ear and hair loving how both their hearts thumped against each other. "Don't leave for a bit, yeah?" Jeongguk whispered into his ear closing his eyes.

"I have to, taekookie is alone there and Namjoon hyung said she always hits him," Taehyung sighed pulling away from Jeongguk who only held him tighter.

"I don't want you to go," Jeongguk whimpered shaking against Taehyung who froze, eyes wide, and jaw dropping.

"A-are you crying?" Taehyung panicked hearing little incoherent words from the other. "Gguk, gguk stop don't cry," Taehyung sat up hovering on top of Jeongguk who sniffed cupping Taehyung's face.

"I'm sorry, gguk's a bit emotional lately," Jeongguk wiped his tears fondly smiling at the one he loved the most, Taehyung looked hurt staring at the tears that soaked into Jeongguk's longer which was tied around into Taehyung's slender fingers like a nest.

"Why? What happened?" Taehyung asked with his silvery voice that never failed to soothe Jeongguk and lower all his barriers.

"I got called whilst you were asleep," Jeongguk took a deep breath gritting his teeth and swallowing the dry lump in his throat. "My mother, s-she's ill and I can't see her because of how much she hates me for being gay," Jeongguk inhaled deeply thicker tears pooling out of his red eyes and down his dewy pale skin.

"I-," Taehyung gulped eyes panning around taking in every detail of Jeongguk's pained expression. "I'm sorry gguk- Do you w-wanna see her? Don't worry I'll stay longer I'll convince hyung, I'm sorry-"

"Taehyung baby, it's fine it's not your fault- but thanks, please stay," Jeongguk forced a smile with his brittle voice. "Will you come with me when I see her?" Jeongguk requested blushing when Taehyung kissed away his tears.

"Obviously, I'm not letting you go through it alone," Taehyung rested his head against Jeongguk's naked test, listening to the soft beats of his heart calming both of them slightly.

He's all I'll have. Jeongguk massaged a pattern into Taehyung's back staring at the ceiling with an exasperated expression. 

"Where are your parents? I never hear you talking about them," Jeongguk broke the comfortable silence instead creating a long uncomfortable one.

Taehyung opened his mouth bitterly. "They're somewhere," He sharply responded his chin digging into Jeongguk's collarbone which he quickly stopped.

"Do you think she'll miss me?" Jeongguk's voice cracked trembling against Taehyung who caressed his cheeks softly letting all the cries pierce into his ears.