seven; tattoos

Taehyung yawned sitting up slowly and rubbing his eyes trying to fight of sleep, his doe eyes looked around before realising he had spent the night with Jeongguk since he was too scared for Jeongguk to go home in the dark.

I never fall asleep for this long? Taehyung reached for his phone but two strong arms were wrapped around his waist, his eyes widened when he looked down to see Jeongguk's veiny tanned arms holding onto his waist securely which made his heart beat fasten. He gulped gently removing the boy's arms only to be pulled onto his chest with a soft gasp.

A bright blush decorated Taehyung's cheeks his hot breath fanning the others clothed chest. He hesitantly got up grabbing his phone but taking a picture of the boy before deciding to do anything else.

"I would have used the phrase 'take a picture it will last longer' but I guess you already have," Jeongguk sighed shuffling slightly before propping himself up onto his elbow looking up at Taehyung with squinted eyes and puffy face. Taehyung blushed smiling softly and showing the screen to Jeongguk indicating he had already posted it. "Thanks for yesterday by the way,"

"N-no problem," Taehyung stuttered looking down the others intense gaze making him feel shy and butterflies. "C-can we still hang out today? It's cool if you don't want to!"

"Yeah we-"

"I mean it must have been boring because you know you-"

"No it's fine-"

"But there's nothing we can do- well I don't know-"

"Taehyung," Jeongguk sternly called digging a glare at Taehyung who felt himself shrink in fear as the boy looked at him with such cold and piercing eyes, he looked down fiddling with his thumbs feeling embarrassed for his rambling. "Yes we can hang out, let me go home and get ready and we'll think of something to do," Jeongguk smiled ruffling they boy's hair who held his breath watching the other leave with doe eyes.

Taehyung let go off his breath he was holding cupping his own cheeks as Taekoo climbed up to the place Jeongguk sleeping sniffing the spot slightly.

"Taekoo, why am I blushing much?" Taehyung desperately asked holding the cat to his face who meowed licking his puffy cheeks. "Don't we blush when we're in love?" He asked shaking the cat in front of his face looking at hear desperately.

"No I just met him," Jeongguk mumbled to himself fiddling with the necklace as the water washed away all the shampoo and soap he had on, he sneezed grabbing a towel and rubbing himself stepping out the tub and putting his clothes on swiftly.

He quirked an eyebrow realising it had a small gap to open it with which made him gasp slightly dropping his top onto the floor and hesitantly opening it with a small click.

A ring?! His eyes widened at the small ring that had a blue jewel on the middle that had a love heart carved into it. His heart raced and raced slowing his breathing down as an attempt to calm himself before he jumped to conclusions.

Fuck it's only because he was being nice, don't catch feelings. Jeongguk thought to himself as he changed his clothes covering himself with his cologne before stepping out the bathroom once he was fully dressed.

He dried his hair thinking of where they could go whilst putting the ring on and smiled admiring it far from his face. He walked out the bathroom ruffling his hair before stopping in front of the small cabinet in front of the door.

I'll drive. Jeongguk picked up his car keys walking to the vehicle cringing at the sudden wave of his heavy perfume which he immediately took out by opening the window.

Taehyung tapped his hair checking if it was dry before picking up his hair curler noticing his phone buzzing which made him feel anxious from the overwhelming noises. He muted the phone quickly putting his hair curler down taking deep breaths.