twenty seven; blood loss.

Flowers surrounded the two as they walked hand in hand slowly around the hospital garden. Jeongguk was shivering since he put his jacket over Taehyung, holding him close to provide as much warmth as he could.

"You smell musty," Taehyung gripped onto Jeongguk tightly, feeling embarrassed as other patients in the garden looked their way and questioning what had happened to him.

"Yeah because I've been too worried to do anything," Jeongguk yawned blinking away his sleep. "It was scary seeing you get hurt so badly," Jeongguk turned fo Taehyung who forced a small smile.

"Well you always took care of me when I fell at the skate park so it's fine!" Taehyung cheered the boy up, a groan escaping his lips when pain began to travel through his body.

"Careful sweetheart," Jeongguk lead the boy to a bench and placing him down carefully. "You okay love? What hurts?" Jeongguk knelt down in front of him and lifted the gown slightly to see what was there.

"What happened to the guy?" Taehyung yawned watching Jeongguk stand up and sit next to him.

"They know who he is but they're still tracking him down," Jeongguk sighed swaying on the bench as an attempt to fight of sleep. Taehyung looked up in front of him gasping when he saw a hot doctor."Why are you gasping? Close your eyes, you have me," Jeongguk scoffed turning to the doctor too.

"I didn't!" Taehyung lied, but Jeongguk only rolled his eyes.

"Hey Taehyung, everything going okay?" The doctor asked flashing a pearly smile, soothing both their nerves slightly. "Um, I have some bad news and good news. What one first-"

"Good-"

"Bad," Jeongguk glared at Taehyung who pouted kicking Jeongguk's leg weakly.

"There's a high risk of Tae getting an infection or possibly dying from blood loss because of how much his body is lacking," The doctor sighed carefully analysing the reactions.

"G-gguk," Taehyung gently shook Jeongguk whose face looked like his life has flashed right in front of his eyes. "H-hyung," Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jeongguk's neck, burying his face away from the doctors intense gaze.

"But good news, we've found a suitable blood donor- if his body doesn't reject it...he will be perfectly fine," He continued fidgeting with his pen.

"Gguk I'll be okay," Taehyung reassured, blinking away his hot tears and leaving kisses against Jeongguk's neck.

"Whenever you're ready, we'll start the blood transfusion," He smiled leaving the two holding each other and processing the information.

"Y-you're all I have Taehyung," Jeongguk cried violently shaking in Taehyung's skinny arms, the boy trying his best to calm the latter down. "Everyone I've ever loved is j-just leaving- why can't you stay? Why do you wanna leave?" Jeongguk cupped Taehyung's face connecting their foreheads.

"I'm not going to leave you gguk, I'm gonna stay with you forever and ever," Taehyung sternly responding, closing his eyes and listening to the rapid breathing of the shaken Jeongguk. "No matter what happened between us, I always came back didn't I?"

"Y-yeah and you better keep it that way," Jeongguk hiccuped pulling away to admire Taehyung. "H-hurry- hurry and get that blood thing," Jeongguk stood up to help the boy.

"I'll see you soon,"

Erm idk why this chapter is so short... hope next one is longer 🙏