nine; linking

A soft moan left Taehyung's lips that were being sucked gently on by Jeongguk who hovered over him showing every inch of affection in his body left.

"G-gguk," Taehyung mumbled into the kiss quickly muffled by Jeongguk's tongue not wanting to end it so soon — even though it's been 30 minutes approximately — and wanted to feel Taehyung more. The younger opened his eyes that were blocked by his long curly hair.

Jeongguk pulled away breathing heavily brushing his hair back which fell back into place regardless, then cupped Taehyung's slightly chubby face his doe eyes staring at him.

"What are we?" Jeongguk whispered his breath fanning against Taehyung's nose. Taehyung remained silent trying to think of an answer, unknowingly hurting Jeongguk.

I've only known him for a few weeks, and he could change over time. Taehyung thought to himself pursing his lips together his eyes following the sadness slowly showing up on Jeongguk's face.

"C-can we-" Taehyung was cut off by his phone going off his arm reaching to grab it but Jeongguk gently pinned his hand down. Taehyung blushed madly butterflies errupting in his stomach and shyly looked away.

"Look at me and answer me honestly," Jeongguk whispered demandingly his voice low and dominant, the other gulped looking back at the other immediately. "What do you want to be?"

"Y-you like me?" Taehyung asked the other nodding immediately not afraid to keep his feelings hidden from how weak and submissive Taehyung looked under his stern gaze. "L-like- like boyf-"

"Yes Taehyung, I have feelings for you in a romantic way. Now please tell me anything— do you like me?" Jeongguk rambled the other giggling slightly which sounded like an addicting song for the latter.

"I-I don't know," Taehyung mumbled Jeongguk's face being full of hurt and disappointment straight after. Taehyung's heart dropped regret filling his body immediately, he should have said yes, he shouldn't have created such a big drama over a yes or no question, it's obvious he liked him, the thinking the dreaming the butterflies-

"Hey hey, don't feel bad," Jeongguk felt like he could almost hear the overlapping thoughts in Taehyung's head from how panicked and afraid the boy looked. Jeongguk smiled reassuringly at the boy even though he felt like a part of him left when he heard the slight rejection.

"I'm sorry," Taehyung mumbled and the other let out a chuckle that still had an obvious lace of sadness. Taehyung bit his lip feeling more and more bad thinking of what to do. "A week— can we link for a week?"

"We what for a week?" Jeongguk looked at him bewildered but hope began to fill his body from the smile and blush rising on Taehyung's face.

"It's when you act like you're dating someone for a bit until you decide if you want a relationship with them," Taehyung explained carefully the other finding it cute how Taehyung's eyebrows scrunched up whenever he tried to find the right words.

"Whatever you want baby," Jeongguk chuckled the other whining and lightly smacking Jeongguk's bicep.

"N-no nicknames starting tomorrow," Taehyung huffed and Jeongguk whined.

"But that's not fair!"

RUSHED AND NOT EDITED MY MUMS YELLING AT ME ABORR ABORT IM TRYNA PISS