thirty; showering

Start from the beginning

"You're getting me wet!" Jeongguk giggled splashing water over the boy who jumped flicking his hair around to splash Jeongguk back. "Okay now the conditioner- stay still!" Jeongguk gasped when Taehyung flicked his hair again.

"Hurry it's getting cold," Taehyung shivered the once hot water turning cold, however he finally felt refreshened knowing he had been taken care of by his lover.

"I'll get your clothes whilst it sits, what do you wanna wear?" Jeongguk stood up groaning and stretching his back.

"I don't know, make me pretty," Taehyung opened his eyes bringing his knees slightly closer to his chest and innocently looking up at Jeongguk.

"O-okay," Jeongguk coughed clearing his throat before walking out the bathroom to mess up Taehyung's neatly folded clothes. "Oh hell yeah, a dress and stockings," Jeongguk announced walking back to the bathroom where the boy was on his phone.

 "Oh hell yeah, a dress and stockings," Jeongguk announced walking back to the bathroom where the boy was on his phone

768, 928 likes
Jeonkoonut mine

View all comments

phtogrhy aesthetic!!

pepsiisbad HIS CAPTION

namoonchild glad he's better now

Jiminyou95 ^ erm WHAT??? WHAY DID I MISS??

Taehyung shivered as a white pearly silk dress covered his fragile body, Jeongguk's rough hands slowly pulling up the thin translucent fabric.

"There, go to sleep now yeah?" Jeongguk pulled Taehyung into a kiss and pulling the covers over the latter.

"Stay with me," Taehyung wrapped a hand around Jeongguk's finger, but the boy shook his head sadly pulling his hands away.

"I don't wanna accidentally hurt you, goodnight," Jeongguk sighed turning on his heel and leaving the room with a frown and his head hung low.

"Goodnight," Taehyung whispered scrunching his nose that began to ache, he took a deep breath covering his face with his silk sheets and biting back down his little cries.

That deffinetly hurt him. Jeongguk stared into the darkessness replaying all the moment's he saw Taehyung's heart shatter, but the one thing be couldn't forget was suffocating him.

Taehyung's confused and innocent face that struggled to react to the incident, something Jeongguk thought he could've easily prevented. How all he could do was listen to Taehyung to hold back his pain for the sake of keeping Jeongguk mentally stable, and how he couldn't do anything but watch Taehyung fight with death.

I really could of lost him. A singular tear soaked into the bed sheets, only for him to quickly wipe it away when he heard his room door opening.

"Taehyung?" Jeongguk used his phones flashing pointing it at Taehyung who held up the long dress and...an umbrella. "Why the hell have you got an umbrella?!"

"I got scared! Let me stay with you?" Jeongguk could tell Taehyung had been crying, his glassy eyes unable to determine if the boy was okay.

"Yeah, yeah come on its cold," Jeongguk snapped a quick picture and laughed whilst posting it once again. "Scaredy cat," Jeongguk teased lifting the covers for Taehyung who whined nuzzling his face again Jeongguk.

"Lemme see," Taehyung shuffled up on Jeongguk's chest, the blue light from Jeongguk's screen piercing his squinting eyes.

378, 829 likes
Jeonkoonut an umbrella because he was scared 😭

View all comments.

namoonchild like a demon would be bored enough to go after his weak ass

Taefanyeah POST MORE I CAN'T GET ENOUGH

littelights_ AWWW I LOVE HIS DRESS!!

Jiminyou95 erm is no one gonna tell me

"Gguk! I was just using it as a weapon," Taehyung whined hitting Jeongguk who laughed switching his phone off and engulfing Taehyung's body. "Agh you're suffocating me,"

"I'll protect you don't worry,"

Erm clearly not

OMG GUYS I ALMOST SHATTERED MY KNEECAPS 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

#dayinmylife 😥