Chapter 15: Christmas Vacation!!!

Start from the beginning

Tristan doesn't even notice them he walks right past them as they look at him. I am the only one he sees. 

"Looks like you have a fan club and they don't like me very much. They are giving me some nasty looks."

Tristan turns around and sees three girls. He wraps his arms around my waist and they smile at him. 

"That is Tina, Brittney, and Paige. They have been giving me the eye since I started school. Paige even asked me out last month. I told her I am in a relationship and I am sorry but that will never happen. They are always near my classes almost like stalking me."

He walks their way holding my waist. "Hey, Tina, Brittney, and Paige. This is my girlfriend Rory Gilmore."

"Rory, what type of name is that? Hey Tristan. We are having a party tonight. You should come. You as well Rory. It will be a lot of fun."

"Thanks for the invite girls but me and Rory are going to Belgium tonight for vacation. Besides I wouldn't take my girl to a party she can't have fun at. Rory is pregnant and she can't drink."

"Oh, so you are going to be a father. That's cool I guess. I am not ready to be a parent anytime soon I mean we are only twenty-one."

"Yep, I get that luckily for Tris and me, we are thirty-two so we are ready for a family." Rory smiles as she looks up at Tristan.

He smiles at her and brings her closer. "That is so right baby. We are ready to start our family. I can't wait to have more children with you and build our life together."

The three girls look at him and give them a fake smile. "Well, we must be going. Congrats on the baby both of you." They wave and walk off.

"I guess they don't want to talk about our family." He busted out laughing. "I am really glad you decided to surprise me. Are you hungry? We can stop on the way home and grab some late lunch. I am cooking dinner for you and our baby before we leave on vacation."

"When we return we will go to the apartment and grab the gifts maybe take a nap and then head to Stars Hollow. Does that sound okay baby?"

 "That sounds perfect. I am starving. My guess would be they didn't like meeting me and finding out that we are going to have a baby."

"Well, that's just too damn bad for them because you are the only woman I have eyes for and we are having a baby. I love you and only you well I love our little bean in there too." He kissed her again and they left campus. 

They stopped at a restaurant on their way home. Then made their way home after finishing their late lunch. Tristan wrapped his arms around her as they sat down on the couch. He pulled her into his lap. 

She kissed him and their kisses quickly turned into making love right on the sofa. afterward, they cuddled up on the sofa until she pulled him up so they could shower. 

"I like just lying here holding you after we make love. Why can't we just lay here for a little bit?"

"Because my sexy man we have a plane to catch in four hours we need to get to the airport. We have to shower and fix dinner. Then, clean the kitchen before we leave for the next two weeks. I really wished we could spend our first Christmas here together alone."

"Me too baby but Lorelai would never go for that. We will have lots of Christmases to spend together. Once our baby is born we will ensure that all our Christmas days start at our house. Maybe we can even invite your mom, Luke, and Emily to our house next year. That way we can spend Christmas at home."

"By the way, I bought you some Christmas pajamas it's a Lorelai thing. You have to wear them on Christmas morning."

"Babygirl I will do anything you ask of me even wearing Christmas pajamas. I am just happy to have you back in my life and now starting a family together. Where we get to start our own family traditions and teach them to our children."