🌺[{~>15<~}]🌺

HELLO AGAIN!

hinatas pov-

why is everyone quite! why is nobody doing anything? come on Nishinoya, your always talking... why are you being so quite? I except my fate and just stand there while my feet barely touch the ground at the mercy of the ruthless man standing behind me keeping me on his endless strings. 

"there you have your answer, I and my daughter Ayumi will be going now," he says turning around to walk out of the door, dropping me to the floor on as he turns. I quickly get up knowing that he would want me to follow quickly. he slaps me on the ass as he walks past initiating for me to follow. i feel disgusted at his behaviour. I can barely stand him touching my inepropiatly when we are ta home but in front of my friends and school nurse, I hate it. I grit my teeth to hold back my anger as I walk steadily out the door.

i don't even dare look at my so-called "friends" they just watched that. they watched me own father insult me and grope me in public and they didn't do anything. just like last time. just like those so-called "friends" that I had in my old school. everyone reacts the same. they are scared. scared of getting hurt. of being in trouble. of getting it wrong. FUCK THEM!

                                                                   🦋}--> at home <--{🦋

third person

⚠️warning abuse, rape⚠️

"YOU LITTLE SHIT ...slap... WHAT WERE YOU THINKING ...slap... HOW DARE YOU EMBARRASS ME LIKE THAT ...slap... HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME COME AND PICK YOU UP ...slap... you bet you are going to get a good beating today..." 

he throws Hinata against the rock hard wall making him gasp out for air as his eyes pop halfway out of his head from impact. he falls to the floor trying to regain balance but is immediately kicked in the gut making him fall again coughing as he once again has lost his breath. he feels a loss of presence around him and looks up to see the problem. he saw his father in the kitchen holding a knife to his face admiring the sharp edge chuckling a little at the thought of hearing the screams that will emanate from him as it slides across Hinata's not so pristine, delicate, pale, freckled skin. he looked over to the lifeless Hinata on the floor in the lounge looking up at him with worry and fear. he almost got excited. he walked back over tot he body of his son and squatted down in front of him looking down on him. he placed the knife gently underneath his son's chin raising it to face him. 

"boy was going to have fun aren't we?" he stated grinning slightly at the thought. the sick thoughts of hurting and scaring his son. his beautiful baby boy. 

"where going to play a little game,"  he said shortly after. Hinata's eyes widened with fear dreading the "game" that he was proposing. 

"I'm going to do anything I want to you... (he grinned slightly and chuckled under his breath on his next thought) but if you disobey me or do something I don't like I will punish you" Hinata was terrified. what could be this "punishment" and what was he going to do to him. what would he have to endure?

his father slowely rose and walked around to the back fo him. he turned Hinata around so that he was laying on his back facing him. he couldn't move, paralyzed with fear awaiting death. his dad had won this time. he was till catching his breath from the glimpse of pain he received earlier. he was midway through thought when his father suddenly grabbed his cheeks squeezing them in roughly hurting his face. Hinata was surprised at this sudden movement but still kept quite not wanting this "punishment" that his father had in mind for him. his so-called father the pounded his lips onto his roughly smacking them together immediately stuffing his tongue into Hinata already small and stuffed mouth. every time they parted he was hit with another round.