🖤[{~>27<~}]🖤

I am so sorry that I haven't posted in a while. I generally couldn't be bothered. but I'm here now and I will deliver a good chapter I promise. just don't get mad at me 😅.

also, I love this picture of yachi 😆

3rd person pov-

the group of young teens stepped onto the cold bus one by one shivering from the harsh morning frost. they sat down filling up the bus from the back. each one of them getting ready for the long drive to the training camp. however, they sat there calmly feeling better and more prepared for what lay ahead as they knew that it couldn't be as bad as the hours of screaming that had been directed around the bus from the small crow the night before. coach Ukai wanted to get there quickly as they were already a whole day late for the exciting field trip. not prepared or excited for the road ahead, each one not knowing the recovery that will exhaust Hinata even more than what has happened already. all they knew was that they were to be strong for those around them, whether it is adults or children they will support them throughout this. one of them to sleep with him every night, one house to live in per week, one more piece of hope every attack he recovers from. either way, no matter how hard the future may be, they knew it would be alright. as they felt the bus shake as the engine started they all smiled to themselves contently, taking it in turns to look back to the tired, bruized, broken redhead that rested asleep between Kyoko and Yachi, adoring his bravery and promising him in their minds that they will do all that they can to help their crow that fell. 

----------

hi guys. so this was the last chapter that I am posting on this story. i did want to go through some more but I think that this is it for me. as you all know with the long waits this story has been hard to be motivated for regardless how enjoyable it was to write when I got to it. i thank you all for the support. thank you so much for keeping up with me and being patient it means a lot. 

other books-

i was thinking for doing a oneshot/head cannon book with all of your favourite headcannons such as deaf bakugo, dead hinata, omegaverse (open to all anime and ships, if it makes you happy it makes me happy). do you think I should do it? 

please tell me if you think I should! also I cant promise that that will happen soon as I wont have my laptop for a while but I might try on my phone. 

for the last time...

🖤bye sinners🖤

-author-Kun