🖤[{~>23<~}]🖤

🖤I love this picture so much🖤

i changed the front picture for the story to this while also having the name that I came up with on it, so basically, its official name is an insight but the name on the picture is it's, I guess you could say, professional name. if that makes sense 😅

3rd person-

there was an hour of simple and pure silence, as they all rested their teary eyes. they must have looked a mess but they didn't care, they were finally content, a feeling that they hadn't felt for hours. ukai was also getting tired but with a sleeping takeda on his lap he couldn't swap out. he decided to just stay over at a hotel for the night. the moon was now coming up to bless the night roads with a euphoric glow of white. he followed the road for a few more miles, they were quite, but not eery, just nice. it was cutting close to half nine at night when he pulled into a little hotel at the side of the road. he gently lifted a limp takeda off of his lap and put him down as if he were a porcelene doll that could break from just one touch. he smiles softly, kissing his sleeping husband on the forehead before leaving the bus closing the door behind him. he walked into the old school building to look for the reception. the building was like a castle all over grown showing the building ageing. he walked through a huge glass pair of doors that led to a warmly lit hallway. there were plants framing the entryway. leading away from him from under his warn out feet was an extravagant pristene carpet a deep maroon colour. at the end of said carpet was what he assumed was the front desk. to his left was a lounging area, with brown leather sofa's and a warm fireplace crackling in his ear. he could feel the inviting warmth from where he was standing, his frozen face and toes gleefully defrosting. to his right was a similar scene except it had a tv and a fireplace where as the other side looked like it had books. coach Ukai slowly made his way toward the front desk steadily, taking his time to admire the beautiful building in front of him. as he got closer to the desk in front of him he notice a grand stair case show casing itself from behind it. a beautiful dark oak with the wine coloured carpet going up both sides. the banister was the same rich oak but had a beautiful pattern carved into each pole with a smooth railing on top guiding the corners gracefully. It went up in the middle of the room and then split and turned around the corner just to continue going up to the second floor. he had never seen such a big stair case. he was starting to regret this desition, thinking that this place may be a bit too much for the team. 

he soon made it to the front desk. "um excuse me?" he asked looking at the elderly woman in front of him. she looked up at him lowering her reading glasses, he could hear himself gulp as she opened her mouth the talk. 

"yes?" she asked, her voice surprised him. she had a sweet and gentle voice, not one of the librarian but the respectful girl that sat in the corner. just soft and quiet. it made ukai a little less nervous to be in such a place. 

"you see miss, I have a bus full of teenagers that have had a long day. my husband is asleep as well and I am getting quite tired myself. I think we would all benefit from being able to sleep in a warm bed. is there any rooms left that I can rent for the night" he looked at the woman clearly desperate. he knew how much this would benefit the team. "and if you can... is there any chance that we could get some food to eat, we haven't eaten for hours." he knew he was pushing it a little but what was needed was needed, and he didn't know about the others but he was utterly starving. 

"hmmm..." she questioned her final decision as she looked ukai up and down. he looked like someone who would rip her off and leave before paying. she thought it was his hair and maybe the evident smell of cigarettes leaking out of his clothes. it was repulsive. her eyes made their way to his face, she saw his huge undereye bags, he was clearly exhausted yawing his head off every few minutes. she felt a little sorry for him so he made hima deal. "very well, i have a few rooms for you and you group, although you must go get them now for a head count." she sternly said. ukai could of kissed the woman. he was so happy he ran at full speed out of the hotel yelling a well meant thank you as he turned around.