🌺[{~>16<~}]🌺

sorry, it's been so long I decided to take a break for Christmas and new year and spend time with family. I hope you can forgive me! 

happy new year!

Hinata pov-

"m-my what?" I stuttered out not even caring how girly I sound. did my dad sign him up for modelling?

"your um... modelling agency," she says a little shocked by my reaction. she smiles nervously waiting for my next reaction. however, it never came so she just continued. "did your dad not tell you?"

oh no, think think think. it must be illegal to not tell someone right? I don't know if you haven't guessed already but I have NEVER MODELLED BEFORE IN MY LIFE! "oh um.. yeah he has, I g-guess I just forgot haha. sorry." I say bowing to keep up the "girly act". this sucks ass bro. I wanted to go to volleyball and just be a boy they are the two things I ask for! and I get THIS! why god whyyyyyyyy! do you have it in for me or something? I'm struggling to keep up here! first, you fuck up my body and then my brain, then you fuck up my family and with t my sanity, and now you fuck up my free time. I'm telling you now when I die I am going straight to you to ask you what the fuck you were doing up there while I was freaking kneck deep in shit! I will have my karma!

"Mrs Ayumi?" I get knocked out of my rant and back to reality. 

"Sorry Mrs, I was admiring the place" I reply. 

"oh well, you'll have plenty of time to do that later how about we start off with a photoshoot that way we can see what level you are at. ok?" she explains clearly and sweetly. I give her an appreciative smile and nod my head affirming that I approve of the idea. she begins to walk elegantly down one of the marble hallways. we soon reach the elevator that was MADE OUT OF GLASS! damn who rich is this company?! I take time to look the woman up and down well as too see how I'm dealing with. living with my dad and his "friends" has to give me a pretty good insight on people with only a little information such as how they look. it's a good skill to have, to be honest, it means I can avoid trouble when I'm not at home and I can avoid people who won't be good for me to be around. 

overall she looks really nice. but I can imagine that you defiantly don't want to get on her bad side you just get that vibe from her. shes clearly a model or was by the way that she stands, walks and presents herself. also, her face is a dead give away she is GORGEOUS! she looks awfully a lot like Kyoko, to be honest. she had brown bangs that swept across her face elegantly and in a mature way. her hair sat perfectly just below her shoulders and flowed down as if it were water, not a single strand was out of place. she was pale, like a porcelain doll with a pointed shin and big brown eyes. she had long eyelashes that protected her eyes from her bangs. glasses sat perfectly in the bridge of her thin nose that gave her a more mature and elegant, duchessy feel to her. her lips were rosy and looked soft not a single crack. she wore a velvet green dress with stripes of different fabric. it was baggy and sinched at the waist with a brown belt, then it continued down elegantly and stopped at her knees. she had little rosy knees and skinny legs that were needed with tiny dainty feet on black heels. a blue diamond necklace hung loosely around her neck that was surrounded by Swarovski crystals it tied it all together perfectly. I think she looks nice, defiantly a girl that my dad will like. 

we soon came to a stop and she guided us out onto a huge hallway with glass walls on either side that looked over the entire city

we soon came to a stop and she guided us out onto a huge hallway with glass walls on either side that looked over the entire city. for someone who lives in the country, this is amazing! the sun was just perfect in the sky and all of the city noise was blocked out all you could hear was the clipped clop of the mine and the ladies heels that southed me as I heard the same noise from my mother. I used to hate it but now all I do is miss it. it was nice to hear the sounds of an elegant lady, my mother loved to dress up and be fancy even if there was no reason. she got herself involved with everyone and always held extravagant parties, such peoples person. she was such a lady, I'm surprised she fell in love with dad, I mean he isn't a nice catch is he? she could have done much better. he's disgusting. but mum was the opposite of him. everything she did was perfect and elegant like the perfect porcelain dolls you see in movies. sometimes it was hard to tell if she was human. she always wore pirls or diamonds fake of course but a similar effect. her hair was around the ladies length and bright orange like mine. it was so striking. my mother always straightened it though which was a shame. I sigh thinking about my mother, I do miss her. 

"right here we are!" the lady exclaimed as she held a door open for me and my father. I look up and thank you for holding the door open for me and my father. my father just went straight in looking around. I turn to the lady and thank her for holding the door open she nodded in appreciation and followed me in. I look around the massive room in aww spinning around while looking up. the room was so modern and big. there was a big camera in front of a white backdrop and floor. the woman went to the back wall and sat down opening her computer. she sat cross-legged and turned her glasses down. 

"Alright sweety, the clothes are just here you can change where you want and choose any backdrops you want just show us your stuff ok?" 

"us?" I asked tilting my head and allowing my hair to fall to my side. 

"me and my daughter she's going to be taking the pictures of you if you don't mind?" she says with a smile I smile back and nod walking over to the clothes. I pick out a white sundress and pair it with a straw sun hat with a blue bow around the rim which made me add a blue water bottle to the mix. I tighed my hair back and chose a beach backdrop. "can I have some wind?" I ask and she says yes. just at that moment, someone walked in. 

"Sorry I'm late mother," she says as she hurries in.

"its alright dear," the mother says while taking her daughter's bag from her. the daughter continues to walk over to the camera. 

"Alright, are you read-" she askes looking up, then she just stops. this takes me back and looks up at her to see why she stopped. an then I realise...

"Hinata?..."

---------------------------------------------------------~~~~🦋~~~~-------------------------------------------------------

thanks for reading and sorry for the long wait!