🌺[{~>4<~}]🌺

🌸Can we just all agree real quick that this picture of hinata and Kenma as fembois is the cutest ducking thing everrr! Thank you. 🌸

no ones POV~
At the festival that night

Everyone was standing around at the entrance hoping that hinata would show. They hadn't seen him for since morning practice and they were really worried.

15

20

30 minutes

And still no sign of the small orange boy. The team just decide to go in with out him.

„Wait!" they all turned around to see hinata running towards them looking exzawsted. They all sigh in relief as they see their sun smiling as e ran towards them. Soon he reaches them and they all go quite.

Then hinata speaks up „ I'm sorry for yelling at you this morning, I shouldn't be ... such a ... s-scads cat" he looks down at his feet as they fidget awaiting a regection.

„Of course we forgive you I shouldn't of pushed you into doing something that you didn't feel comfortable with. It was entirely my fault" (nishinoya) as he said the last part his girl tightened on hinatas shoulder as in he was disgusted with himself.

Daichi nods and Leads the boys into the festival.

Noya pov~

I felt so relieved to see hinata. I got worried when I heard taht he hadn't shown up to any of his classes. It shocked all of us when he bowed and apologijized to us. I felt like shit all day because of what happened an drehen he comes along and just says sorry like that for something he didn't do. I know what it's lien to be picked on by people for my body. I've always been so short and skinny everyone used to laugh at me. So I should of been not wxarful when doing something like that.

I hugged him Once we had both apologise I rub his back and comfort as he was nearly in tears and I was when I felt something strange underneath his shirt. Was it some kind of vest seem to stop halfway down his torso and felt really odd I decided not to question it but as we went and I couldn't help but wonder what it was. could it be support? is he injured? does he need help? is it some kind of bra? and he's actually ripped? Why is it even bothering me this much? I should just let it go its fine.

No one POV~

After half an hour of walking around and seeing what was at the festival they decided to Go and rent jinbei For the fireworks in an hour and also just to have a bit of fun. They walk around trying to find where they rent them out. once they get there he asked for ID.

First Noya, asahi and tanaka Give the man their ID and all three boys get directed to the left side of the changing room. After a few minutes they all come out.

„ lookin good my brothers" noya said as he walked out.

„Feelin good~" tanaka replyed putting his hand through his imaginary hair.

Hinata was last but here are what they all look like.

(Ignore asahi)

(Ignore asahi)

Hinata pov~

Hinata pov~

I was already really scared about giving the guy behind the counter my ID because I may look like a boy but my D says otherwise I was scared on which one he was going to give me one like the boy so one like your chair. I gave the man my ID hesitantly as this could go on of two ways he is get the hint entrance and give me a men's one or take me as a girl and give me a girls one. He just my name down and points me in the direction of the side.

All of the boys win in the left side so why am I going to the right side? I just shrug it off thinking that it's nothing and go down. I put on the Locata although it was very dark so I couldn't see a thing. It was very hard to put on. I had never put ima national dress before so I had no clue on which one was wich and what goes where. I think it's a bit big it's very long. I finish putting it on and walk out.

I walked out but they all just...laughed?

🌸 I Hope That you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry it took me a while to bring out. I wanted to tell you all that I will be uploading slower but not to much less because school starts back up for me in a week (ughhh) so I will have less time. Not that I do my homework but yeah. Thank you. 🌸