🌺[{~>2<~}]🌺 (edited)

3rd person, pov

it was like everything was playing out in slow motion. 

first, his hips were showing...

then his snail trail...

followed by his belly button...

Hinata couldn't hear anything. he couldn't even think. he knew they wouldn't react badly and would most likely support him with ridiculous amounts but... what if? what if they punched him? what if they thought differently of him? what if they stopped talking to him? what if he got kicked off the team? he stopped thinking about his friends in a nice way and suddenly they turned into demons from hell in his head. he could see people starting to go up towards Nishinoya to stop him, but to Hinata, it was to help him. his chest rose up and fell at a rapid rate not even feeling the air enter or exit his lungs. only feeling the coldness that it left in his throat.  oh god... oh god... OH, GOD! 

"Oh come on hinata~" Nishinoya giggles Shoyo slips down the wall he was pressed up against until he was on his ass with his legs frailing around trying to bend far enough to go to Noya's front with the intent of kicking him off of him. but alas he stayed in between his legs fighting against the ginger's arms and hands that we shaking and jittering as he frantically struggled to unhook Noya's fingers tight grip from the hem of his white t-shirt that was now all crumpled up in the palm of the boy on top of him. he fell down even further due to the force of his legs moving, Hinata was now on his back, his chin digging into his chest as he watched the older boy pull his t-shirt up harder now breaching binder territory. 

"Noya, don't you think that is enough?" Asahi quietly remarked as he put a gentle hand on his boyfriend's shoulder. 

"but he should get changed with the rest of us! and don't worry it's just a bit of fun!" he said cross-armed in the middle of Hinata's lap. eyes closed and pouting. he knew that this face was Asahi's weak spot instantly dealing 1000 damage to the poor brunette that stood above him waving his hands about completely torn on what to do. he really was helpless against Noya. 

"NOYA! that's enough now!" Daichi said sternly, not an ounce of weakness in his voice as he demanded respect from the boy on the floor who stood in front of the cowering red head. 

"Just get changed!" Noya said in a more infuriated tone clearly very pissed off as he put all of his weight off of the boy under him unsatisfied with the mistrust from his kohai. then and there you could see Hinata's mind change. his eyes grew wider than they were before if that was even possible. his brown pupils shacking from left to right unable to focus on anything as his mind raced 100 miles per hour not even giving the poor boy a space to breathe. his bottom lip quivered uncontrollably fast. you could see tears welling up in his eyes as his eyes lashes gathered together as the first few droplets spilt down his rosy cheeks from tumbling around on the ground. Hinata brought his right hand over his left shoulder searching behind him to hold onto anything that he could for comfort. the other being held out in front of him creating a safe distance between him and noya. 

"NO! S-STO-p!! P-p-please..." he pleaded with nothing less than pain in his eyes. Hinata built up enough courage to look up only to see noya slowly getting up, stumbling away from the weeping boy that lay helpless on the floor. the once loud and happy room now fell into deafening silence. all that could be heard were a few shocked gasps and the settle whimpers from Hinata as he hid behind his arms. everyone was shocked, unable to comprehend what had just happened. Hinata had never yelled like that especially not to his teammates. not a single bad word had ever come out of his precious mouth. not a single crime, lie or hatred has ever been heard from the tangerines lips. his eyes had started to downfalls over his cheeks. his mouth hung slightly open as he tasted the snot and salted tears that dripped onto his tongue as they fell off of his top lip. he bit his lip waiting for someone to say something. the ray of sunshine fixed himself on the floor before looking down at his shaking hands in shock before smacking his hand over his mouth and sprinting for it out of the changing room, not even staying for a single question.

 he skipped half of the steps leaving the changing room nearly tripping at the end as he scraped the floor. he legged it through the school grounds, not caring where he was going as long as he was out of there. away from the boy who had gotten angry with him. it was different his time, not like Kageyama's argumental comments, not like Daichi's father like demands. it was like his own dad's remarks. his own father's dirty mouth that shammed him even now. the voice he wished he could forget so desperately. 

🌸—•—🌸
Sorry this is so short

[}~> haha cliff hanger. Thank you to the people who have seen this. It is much appreciated. Thank you!! <~{]
🌸—•—🌸

hey guys, it's me from the future. just wondering if you all could check out my other book of anime one-shots I have just posted a new chapter giving you all an option of which one you want to see me write! also these chapters are quite a bit shorter than the ones I did when finishing this story as you can imagine since I wasn't an experienced writer when I first started. leading in much shorter chapters. 

sorry and thank you!

author~kun