🌺[{~>10<~}]🌺

I WANTED TO QUICKLY THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND IM SORRY IF THE UPDATES ARE ALL FUNKY BECAUSE I AM BACK AT SCHOOL AND I HAVE A LOT OF HOMEWORK SO UPDATES WILL BE ALL OVER THE PLACE. THANK YOU!

 i walk to school limping with each step. it sucks, i can feel everything getting more tense as i walk up to the school gate. i make my self stand up straight and to stop limping when i see kageyama. 

kageyama stares at me as if he were declaring war. i retaliate to this by taking my stance of a chipmunk. after a few seconds he begins bulting to the door I try to run but I just limp a little fast towards the door. he jumps through the door way as I follow him a minute behind. 

"why are you limping?" he says stern. (aka classic kageyama look) a shiver goes down my spin as I stand there in shock. how do I answer that? what do I say? what did I say when I was young? oh yeah!

"I slept funny so now my lower back hurts" i say with my award winning smile. he gives an eyebrow but then seems to except it and turns back around to the club room to put his bags away. i go into the gym and just put mine there since I cant get changed. 

-in 3rd lesson- (study period)

hinata pov-

"hey dude what are you doing?" he asks looking behind at me picking my head. i had forgotten just how much pain I was in for the beginning of the day but it had only gotten worse. 

"nothing, just bored. I'm fine!" i say smiling again to pull it off. the truth was I wasn't ok at all I was in a lot of pain. it felt like if I were to move my whole pelvus, back and head would explode. but I must push on otherwise they will know that something isn't ok. 

"Hey dude. I've been wondering. when was up with that scary man yesterday who came to pick you up?"

I lift my head up to this and begin to panick. OH NO! what if they find something out?

" oh he's my... um... father! yeah... my father!" I say again smiling so that I looked like I wasn't about to cry.  i didn't consider him that at all. he wasn't suited to be my father and he never will. 

"wow what a scary dad eh?"

"yeah i guess. he works for the army so I guess that he has to be." I say laughing awkwardly while scratching my neck. 

"hey. what about him calling you a girl whats up with that? also that name... azumi was it?"

my head shot up in shock to his questions. I look down slightly. I need to answer quickly but I cant! it's disgusting! i cant just say that I was born a girl. i cant out myself. I've come this fare. a ball grows in my throat as I stutter out an answer. " i-its b-b-b-because h-he thinks I'm w-weak-k" i say looking down. hopefully I'm selling it. i quickly look up and chuckle while smiling. god I hate smiling. it always reminds me of my past. i don't enjoy it anymore. i mean how could I? it sucks...

"oh wow sorry man, that must be rough" he says in empathy and shock.

"its o-ok he l-loves my r-really" at least that what I keep telling myself. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU SO MUCH. IM SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT IM MAKING ANOTHER ONE AS WE SPEAK!.