🌺[{~>13<~}]🌺

IM SO SORRY FOR BEING AWAY FOR A WHILE. I CAN'T EVEN SAY IVE BEEN BUSY IVE JUST BEEN LAZY AND HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU! IM SO SORRY!! 

Hinata pov-

I woke up suddenly in a cold sweat that painted the bed. I looked around as my eyes blurred making it even harder to get my bearings. my eyes soon adjusted and I say the worried looks on tsukkishima and Nishinoya's faces. oh god. they were worried. I hated that look. the look for pure pity and worry for the person in front of them. I didn't mind it if it was for someone else but when it is towards me I can't stand it. I'm strong I don't need people to worry and panic over me. that is my greatest fear, to be seen as weak and helpless. it is the one thing that I will ensure won't happen. 

i once again come to sences and was shocked at how close nishinoya and tsukkishima were. well nishinoya not so much as he had always cared for me like a brother or a cousin is probably a better way to describe it. but tsukkishima, I thought he didn't like me, nor cared about it. i don't know why it just seemed odd to think that he wanted to see if I was ok. it just doesn't quite match his personality. but who knows maybe he's just changing a little. maturing perhaps?

"what happened" i asked catching the attention of the nurse as well as they two boys that probably haven't stopped staring at me with their worried expressions since I passed out. yes I know what happened to me. it happens all the time. i just cant for heavens around me remember why. was it something to do with dad? maybe natsu? maybe they'll explain if I ask stupid questions. 

"well we had an announcement in practice saying about a trip but then out of nowhere you started panicking and we had no idea what was happening. you were shaking and muttering something under your breath... something about "what would he think"? you soon passed out after being calmed down by stukkishima."  nishinoya said coming closer slowely as to not put me into shock again. i just rolled my eyes at this. 

oh god that's right. i was panicking over having to tell my dad that I have a school trip with volleyball. and having to leave natsu alone with him. 

"oh ok, thanks!" I said with my award winning smile, too not show any anger or panic that could show form my thoughts. 

"oh good hinata your awake!" said the nurse form the other side of the room who had been obviously listening in too the convocation but I let it slide as she probably was just waiting for a good opportunity to talk. "your dad will be coming to pick you up!" she said smiling as if I t was a good thing. 

"what do you mean?" I'm perfectly fine!" I said again with panic emminating onto my face. but I couldn't help it. if there's anything my dad hates more than me its having to go out of his way for me. i cant even imagen how much trouble Ill be in if i went home early and he had to come and pick me up. he's probably curving through the streets trying to act like a loving father worried for his son. but in reality he had no pity for me not even an ounce. he would rather drink or gamble  then even have to look at me. it was sad really. 

"no, your not perfectly fine. you need to go home and rest, you had a pretty go episode in there and I'm not having you do it again while I'm still nurse here" she said looking round from her glasses and pearing into my soul. i was a little intimidated, i never knew that she had the option to be like that. her voice was stern and angry but in a cheerful way. reminded me of my mother and how she shows her anger or frustration this made me giggle a little bit. 

"shoyo you have to go home and rest we cant have you sick for the trip next week" noya said trying to convince me. i wasn't buying it. i knew what i had waiting for me when i go home. but then again if i didn't go home with my dad i don't know what i would have for when i got home at the end of school. i would get an even bigger beating for "waisting his time" and "being weak and a disgrace to the family name". he's probably drunk already and having to come pick me up would intervene with whatever girl or beer bottle he was mid way through. 

i always felt sorry fo the girls he brought home. they never lasted him more than a night then he would just throw them way like dirt like th horrible man he is. poor mum, being home all day with him. watching him suduce and pound into other women. i cant imagine what she thinks. 

"i will go home, but only this one time. i don't want to miss volleyball!" i said trying to get out of whatever confusion i had lead people into. 

"great just wait here and he will come soon!" just as she says this I hear big loud  footsteps echoing through out the hallways of the once silent and peaceful school.

AGAIN I AM SO SORRY FOR ALL OF THE TIME THAT I HAVENT BEEN WRITING LATELY I DONT HAVE THE BEST MEMORY AND ALWAYS FORGET I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW LONG ITS BEEN SINCE I LAST WROTE. I HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE ME!