🌺[{~>5<~}]🌺

Hinatas pov~

I walked out and they just...laughed?

„Wow hinata lookin good!" tanaka said while wiping a tear from his eye only for it to be regenerated as he bent over clenching his aching stomach. He reached out for nishinoyas shoulder. This took nishinoya by surprise as he jumped by the sudden weight. He was just staring at me before that. He had slight red cheecks and a small smile/ weird wobbly mouth thing going on. I was going to ask if he was ok when him and tanaka had what looked like a laughing battle. Nishinoya looked so handsome laughing I love seeing him laugh. I just wish he would hold on to me like that. And run over to me as he does with Kiyoko.

„Yes very masculine~" stukkishima said giving me a smirk while pushing up his glasses. To be honest I loved it when he did that. He looked actually happy for once.

Everyone was in hidterics when curiosity got the better of me and I had finally Cotten on to the situation.

He looks like this

He looks like this

„Is this worm by girls"
I ask grabbing my chest and the lower part of the kimono. Everyone went silent which made me very comfortable. Nishinoya was staring arcane again with that same face just even redder cheeks. I don't really understand either but I smile back which he jolted to and held his face in his hands. This was adorable.

„Well yeah duh!" kageyama called out. I looked to the ground ashamed. I felt like I had just been told off. My face heated up. I grabbed the dress in tight fists trying to hold back of punching that man renting them out. But then I remember that's it wasn't his fault at all. It was just because Ei was born like this. Because I was different.

Nishinoya came over to me and yelled if I was ok.

„Yeah why wouldn't I be" I say confused.

„Because you crying" I was shocked by this. I raised my trembling hands to my cheeks and i was indeed crying.

„It's nothing to cry over, it's a funny coincidence" he said in a soothing voice hold my hands to my chest and rubbing my bad. I giggled a little through the tears.

„Oh look hinata isn't all that sunshine and rainbows after all" stukkishima said out of the blue. This took everyone by surprise. And we all looked at him ready to start a cat fight.

„Stukki" yamaguchi said reminding him of what he just said. Stukkishima hates it when yamaguchi hard anger at him. No-one really knows why he just does.

„Whatever" he says while turning around to walk around the rest of the festival. When a little voice came from behind us said...

„Why are you so upset you are a girl. Is it the wrong colour? I can rent you out another one."

I turned around in shock as fast as I could. I just stood there and everyone else stood there with me. We all looked shocked which helped. Stukkishima and yamaguchi had already gone as well as daichi, suga and kageyama. So luckless it was just me, nishinoya, tanaka and Kiyoko. But still!

🌸 hi everyone im sorry for the late post I've been really struggling with the thought of going back to school. I am so happy with these amount of people that are reading it an dir makes me really happy taht people want tobtest my work. I am thrilled at this and it was booste day confidence in writing loads. I've never really been told that my writing was good. So having you people enjoy it is massive. Thank you. 🌸