🌺[{~>1<~}]🌺 (edited)

can I just say how adorable Hinata's tan lines are? 

3rd person

Hinata felt the sensation of the covers surrounding his small body as he curled up slightly in a ball being absorbed by the soft heat that he had generated overnight. his face snuggled into, what he could only guess was, one of his many stuffed toys that he slept with. its fur tickled his cheek making him smile slightly, humming as he breathed out.  the sun dusted his freckles, giving his face some natural colour as the tingling soft pink spread throughout his lips and mid-face. he leaned into the light slightly tilting his head to feel the subtle warmth. he breathed in hard and ... "blegh" he started coughing trying to get all of the hair from his stuffed animal out of his mouth, failing miserably. he sat up quickly and dramatically started to rub his tongue up and down with his fingertips trying to get every last hair that tickled his inner mouth, picking some of the pathetic little shits out with his nails. "fuck" he said as he pulled his oversized yellow shirt over his freckled shoulder and pushing his hair from his forehead by running his fingers through it complaining when they got stuck in the Knotts. 

he slowly opened his eyes, unamused with the ruining of his perfect wake up call. he whipped his head around staring at his teddy bear in the lifeless eyes, that yet showed so much glee in the pain that it had caused him. "so that's how it's gonna be Mr Fluff ...  FINE!" he shoved the covers back from over his once warm body, kicking them to the end of the bed, shivering slightly from the cold as he swings his legs over the mattress sides. he didn't have a bed frame, never thought to buy one, anyway he thought it was cool to sleep on just a mattress, like camping he thought. he lifted himself up off of the floor bed, not fully trusting his legs quite yet. wobbling slightly he gave himself a pat on the back for being able to get up before stretching, leaning side to side, forward, backward and jumping slightly to get some spring in his step. using that spring he walked over to the bathroom grabbing his towel on the way.

Hinata jumped in the shower singing his favourite song. today felt like a pretty good day if he did say so himself. he rubbed soup in his hair and on his body and... "ow, you motherfucker, son of a bitch!" he screamed as he banged his feet on the group holding his hand to his eye pressing it to the other side of his brain. shampoo. hinata's worse nemesis. even when he was younger he couldn't go one wash time without getting it so deep into his eyeball that it would sting for hours. he once again stared at the wrongdoer before bending down to see be face to face with the lonesome bottle, the only one that Hinata could afford. "I brought you into this home, cared for you, made you feel special. and this is how you repay me? ... FINE!" he yelled at the bottle for the last time after performing his own version of a soap opera. he stood up and continued to rub the soap into his flaming hair, grabbing the hairbrush he keeps in the shower, violently brushing it through his curly hair wincing in pain when he brushed the back, the soap may help but not as much as he would have liked. he rinsed the rest of the soap out after catching his breath. he turned the water off before opening the door, taking one last look at the unforgiven half-empty bottle before knocking it down with his big toe. feeling satisfied he whistled to himself a random tune while walking to his bedroom again. 

he threw his towel onto his bed before picking up his phone. he tucked his wet hair behind his ear to stop it from going into his already stinging eyes. he picked the song "cult of Dionysus" (upon the top if you want to vibe too), chucking his phone onto his bed.  he spun over to his wardrobe shaking his hips and shoulders in rhythm with the music. he picked out his volleyball jersey and a pair of sport shorts. he had packed his uniform last night like a 'good boy' so all he had to do was get ready for volleyball in the morning. he went over to his draws picking out a binder and a pair of boxers, he picked out his bakugo themed boxers, they weren't actually Bakugo themed but were green, orange and black so he considered them to be, they were his favourite for obvious reasons. he walked back to his mattress before shimmying his way into his boxers and binder. this took him a while as he was jamming out to the music coming from his phone. he pulled the front part of his boxers away from his lower belly, placing a packer into them. he picked up his black sports shorts before pulling them over his hips. he quickly ran over to his draw pulling out a syringe and some testosterone. he quickly put it in him not liking to sit and think about the pain. he jumped up straight away afterwards, looking at himself in the mirror feeling happy with what he saw. he had been on testosterone for around a year now loving all of the effects it had had on him. his voice was a little squicky, to begin with, but it had changed perfectly over the course of the past few months and his hips had slimmed down a lot making him a whole bunch more comfortable. he turned around, grabbing his jersey before shoving his head through the hole, pulling it down his body and his binder before bolting out the door to only come back a second later to pick up his sports bag, rucksack, phone and shoes. he forgot that he was actually going to school and not just a random jog.