🌺[{~>12<~}]🌺

sorry for the long wait I've been really busy with school and I've been going through some stuff but I am back and I will try to post more.

stukkis pov-

everyone just stood there, not a single noise could be heard. we were all in shock. whats going on? why did he scream? so many thoughts were going through my mind when I felt him go limp in my arms.

I looked down to the tangerine nuzzling into my chest, it was almost cute... NO what am I thinking! I can't like him it's not possible. he is a pathetic energetic adorable... damn it.

soon I realised that people were starting to come closer.

"Hey, what happened to Hinata?" Suga said.

"I don't know. he just started to panic and shout. he was mumbling something about telling someone or getting away? I don't know." I answered trying not to sound worried.

"well.. take him to the nurse's office and he can go home"

"ok..." for some reason I had a bad feeling about this idea but I slowly lifted Hinata and myself off of the floor trying not to wake him.

"can I go too!" asked nishinoya "I want to make sure he's ok!" I was a little pissed at this I thought that I could be the one to be with him. oh well.

"sure! but be quick and you owe 20 sets" dadchi said trying to be the dad of everyone again. to this I just rolled my eyes as I could feel him run up beside me.

nishinoya pov-

stukki was very quiet on the way to the nurse's office. I mean he's always quiet but this was a whole new level of quite. I was awkward and heavy not like the simple and elegant silence that he usually gives. oh well.

we soon reached the nurse's office. I knocked on the door as stukki had shoyo in his hands. the nurse let us in with a worried look once he says the limp body lying dead in the arms of the tall blonde behind me.

"come in come in!" she replied regaining her thoughts. "now what happened?"

"well, we were all at practice when Hinata suddenly went into a panic attack and collapsed," stukki said looking down at the orange-haired boy.

teh nurse looked at him with pity and a little smile seeing how soft and gentle he was with him.

"well you can leave him here with me and ill call his guardian to pick him up," she said with a soft smile getting up to go to the phone. "you are welcome to stay. just put him on teh bed closest to the window and sit on the seat beside it."

"thank you" I replied, glad that we could stay.

stukki pov-

the nurse went to the phone and filed a number waiting for an answer.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT! WHO IS THIS?!" I booming voice echoed through teh phone leaving us all to turn and flinch. was this hinatas dad?

nishinoya looked frightened. it took us all by surprise.

"umm.. sure this si teh school nurse, young Hinata here has had an episode and needs to go home and rest," she said a little wary this time as to not make him angry again.

"oh dear.. I am so sorry miss. I've had a stressful day at work and you took me by surprise. my apologise. do you want me to pick him up now?" he sounded a lot more like a dad now. a lot more stable, it made us all sigh in relief.

"yes, that would be a lot better if you did"... "yes, thank you"... "see you soon"... she then hung up.

"he's going to come to get him in 5"

"ok! thanks!" we both bow to her as she leaves to wait at the front gate to let him in. we both look down to a sleeping Hinata. he seemed to be having a nightmare. he was coated in sweat, thrashing his head about on the pillow squinting his eyes closed.

he then jumped up! he looked around aimlessly before looking down and calming his breath into a more stable pattern.

THANK YOU FOR TEH LONG WAIT IT MEANS A LOT TO ME THAT YOU ALL HAVE DONE SO. I AM AT 10K VIEWS NOW AND I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU! IT MEANS A LOT RN AND IM GLAD THT YOU ALL ENJOY MY STORY. THANK YOU!