🌺[{~>9<~}]🌺

HEY EVERYONE! SORRY FOR NOT POSTING MUCH BUT I HAVE A LAPTOP AGAIN SO IT WILL BE MUCH EASIER FOR ME TO DO SO. ALTHOUGH THE FONTS WILL BE A BIT MESSED UP WHILE I FIGURE IT OUT. THANK YOU!

Hinata pov-

I woke up to the sun coming through my eyelids making me wince slightly. I groaned in pain when a rush of pain hit my head like a shockwave.  I played there as I began to sob from the pain I was in. I hadn't felt this much pain in a while and it took me back to terrible times. they replayed i in my mind as I leant up onto my weak wrists to stand up. one knee at a time I struggled to get up to my feet. once I got onto both of my feet I tried to take one step but I just fell to the side and crashed into the wall to my left. I sob silently as I hit a sensitive spot on my hip. my hips and pelvis feel like they had been shatterd as i walked slowely towards my room. 

i slowely get dressed trying not to make the pain worse but i cant help but wimper in pain as i stand back up. i decide to walk to school as even the thought of having to rotate my pelvis and lower back to cycle could put me into tears. i walk to school limping with each step. it sucks, i can feel everything getting more tense as i walk up to the school gate. i make my self stand up straight and to stop limping when i see kageyama. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry this is short but i can keep making chapters more freakwently due to me getting a laptop. thank you so much for the support. it does make me a little sad though when i see that many people stopped reading it after the first few chapters. but thank you to all people that have continued to read. thanks x