🖤[{~>24<~}]🖤

hey guys! another chapter is here for ya! 

this is a continuation of the previous wholesome chapter, I may make 1 or 2 more depending on how you all are feeling. for now, enjoy some wholesome karasuno crow magic. 

author-Kun got you guys

3rd person pov-

the group of yawning teenagers walked steadily down the hallway that the lady at the front desk had kindly pointed at for them. Noya was now edging slowly closer to Asahi looking for a support human just in case he passed out, his eyes were watering from yawning so much. it is a similar situation with the rest of the team. takeda sensei was holding ukai's hand rubbing his thumb in a circular motion against the side of it to apply some kind of comfort to the now exhausted man who had driven them all there. they walked to the end of the grand hallway and opened the large  dark oak double doors and froze. they saw a huge ballroom type room with a dozen tables with white table clothes and candles lit on each one of them. as they walked further in they looked up to see a beautiful Schloss like artwork on the ceiling showing an opening heaven. they were all astonished with aching necks from bending back to far, vene when they would stumble back and bump into another they wouldn't ever take their eyes off of the beautiful piece of art above them. the two coaches giggled slightly at how innocent they all looked staring in awe at a painting. soon enough they had stumbled there way over to the other side of the room. one after the other they stopped to see what was blocking them from continuing going but soon realised it was because there was a wall in the way. 

"team! over here!" takeda yelled out to the scrambled teenagers from a door on the other side of the wall, he had a grumpy ukai next to him, clearly tired and pissed off at something but his mumbling was too quiet to hear. they all walked steadily over towards where their beloved coaches were. "I think this is where we will be eating" he continued once they were close enough, he pointed out a little sign on the door saying 'team of kids with two adults'. they all snickered slightly at the sign, they found it funny that they were just known as the "team of kids" almost like they were toddlers. ukai smiled contently at the now laughing team in front of him, it was nice to see those sad faces show a different emotion for once. 

"what are we waiting for! lets go in!" yelled tanaka startling the half asleep nishinoya next to him who had nodded of standing up leaning on asahi's upper arm holding onto it slightly. 

"shush tanaka... too loud" he grumpled out at the loud teen next to him. some of the closest team members who had heard noya's remark laughed at the angry libero and walked into the room. when they walked in they all stepped back a little in shock. the room was a traditional style Japanese room that had a long kotatsu heated blanket table filling it up. the rooms you walked into a small part of the wooded floor before having to step up onto the carpeted floor. the table was beautifully set with all traditional cutlery and bowls that were son going to hold their well-deserved dinner. all of the teens shook their heads, some to see if they were seeing things right others to get out of the trans that they had been locked in. but nope, when they stopped violently shaking their heads, some of their hair going into other faces it was all still there. they all took their shoes off in a hurry, they had gotten even colder in the previous room so this just looked heavenly. one by one they jumped over the step and found a spot to cuddle up in in the amazing warmth that was going to overthrow any pit of sadness they had ever had. 

tanaka sat with ennoshita and the other two beside him with him insisting that kyoko sat next to him. but alas she refused to and instead sat infront of kageyama and Yamaguchi. ukai and takeda sat on the furthest end opposite each other almost like a little date. nishinoya sat next to his human pillow infront of tanaka and the three extra's, noya was still half alseep on asahi his eyes just fluttering open and closed showing the utmost comfort. stukkishima looked around desperately looking for a place for him and hinata to sit. he started at the opposite end of the room and worked his way down all of the free seats trying to find one that would best fit him and hinata's joined body mass in this homley room. once he reached the spaces closest to him he made ye contact with kyoko. she was slightly patting the spot next to her, her back was to the wall and she was facing the kitchen with the warm air hitting her face slightly, yachi contently sitting next to her talking with Yamaguchi who was siting across the table from her. stukki nodded in agreement apreicating the offer.