🖤[{~>25<~}]🖤

hey guys! another chapter is here for ya!

this is a continuation of the previous wholesome chapter

author-Kun 

3rd person pov-

the team continued their conversations for a while, always speaking in soft whispers as to not awake the small sleeping boy on the end of the table. stukki had kept quiet, looking down admiring the boy on his lap, watching as his chest went up and down steadily and his lips move apart slightly with every breath. he rubbed Hinata's head moving his hair around, he was amazed at how soft the knotted mess was, it was like he was touching a cloud that welcomed him more and more with every movement. he was in a trance, a bubble where he could only hear himself and the ginger boy, a place where nobody could reach them and all was well. yamaguchi and kyoko admired the tall blonde's dedication to the boy, they were in awe at how gentle he was being with him, as if hinata could snap with any wrong movement. as if he made up his entire world at that moment in time, it was something that they craved to have one day as well, if only hinata were awake to feel the love. 

"alright everyone!" Daichi stood up whispering/shouting to get the teams attention. "its time for us to retire for bed so everyone go to your rooms and gather in the main room tomorrow at 7 am" he continued once everyone was looking at him. everyone stood up gently careful not to shake the table, gave one last thanks and bow and continued to walk out the door. stuki waited for the rest to leave, except kageyama and Yamaguchi who shared a room with him and hinata, before standing up himself and picking up the petit boy bridal style. yama walked up to the pair and places tsukki's still over-sized jacket over hinata's limp body covering all except his head and lower legs. his feet turned inwards as he turned closer to tsukki's warmth enjoying the sent that came from his t-shirt. kageyama and yams walked out first soon followed by tsukki ducking under the low door frame, that really wasn't all that low. they swiftly walked through the long halls of the grand building, admiring all of the dark oak furniture that looked so perfect with the warm colour set of burgandies, bage's and warm yellows. each corner held a different surprise, a different piece of art or a different auniment (do you know what I mean when I say that, its spellt wrong I think) that bewitched their young eyes. after half an hour or so of wondering around the fascinating halls they came to their room number. they had seen suga and daichi go into a room just further down as well as coach ukai and takeda sensei in a hallway just round the corner. it was nice to see that they weren't the only ones delayed by the breathtaking hallways of the ornate building. 

as the teens walked into the room they were amazed by how big it was. the room was highly spacious with a doubled bed on either side. the beds were covered in pristene off white bedding both having a red fluffy blanket at the end of it. the bedding looked inviting as it draped fell onto the floor on all three sides. as they looked beyond the beds they noticed a huge window taking up the whole of the opposite wall displaying the moon and stars shining upon the sleeping countryside roads that they had been one just hours ago. on either side of the windowed wall were two long shaffon courtans that drooped elegantly onto the floor, they were bage with an, even more, see-through red covering matching them to the beds. the floor was a soft tan coloured carpet that hid your feet. in the middle of the room was a lower piece of flooring with a sofa the shape of a circle that had one entrance with an open fire in the middle that lit up the room with a sense of homelyness letting off a calming effect in the four boys that stood in the doorway. on the right wall was a door of which they assumed was a bathroom. Tsuki was the first to move in the room being engulfed by the aroma. kageyama hesitantly walked in followed by Yamaguchi, all of them feeling a bit too lower class to be there. but they soon decided that they were to enjoy the experience, it was something that their worn-out bodies needed, something that they craved. Tsuki walked over to the left bed to where his and hinata's things had been placed. he opened up the small boy's suitcase grabbing out a pair of underwear and a pajama top for him to wear. however he couldn't find said pajama top, not even bottoms. after 5 minutes of searching he started to worry, but this soon led into a chuckle, he couldn't believe the shrimp had forgotten to pack pajama's he must have really been in a rush. he stared down at the boy who was curling up on the soft bed, wondering how he ended up caring for such a stupid person.