🌺[{~>19<~}]🌺

I'm back and so quick, as I said at the end fo my last chapter I am going to be putting less in each chapter as an attempt to keep making them, it might help with motivation. 

Hinata pov-

FUCK THE TRAINING CAMP!

what do I DO! ok stay calm, stay calm. stay FUCKING CALM! SHIT, it's NOT WORKING. at this point, I'm not even surprised. you know what I said about being unlucky well here we are this is unlucky for you. I'm just gonna dig my own grave, yeah that will work. 

"Hey Hinata! what are you doing come on already!" SHIT!

"coming hehe" oh well, I guess this is how I end, goodbye world its been fun but this is it. 

"Hinata? wheres your bags?" Daichi asked.

"umm.. hehe well you see... i.. um.... forgot them" I hang my head low and fiddle with my hands, gotta keep up my innocent appeal ay? 

"that's ok we're early, guess we could drop by your house and get it" well fuck. you know, as a reader how are you feeling? rage, sadness? cause I'm feeling PISSED! FUCKCKKCCKCCKCK this is not the way I wanted to go, oh well, what can I do. I just won't let them in right? it won't make much of a difference anyway. right?

"hehe right yeah, thanks" little did they know the mess that my brain is right now. I mean does god have it in for me today. I sigh walking on to the bus. I start heading to the back to be alone and just have my little moment when they asked me to sit at the front. if you didn't know I hate sitting in the front of the car ever since my brother died along with my mum. it was a hard time. I guess you could call it a phobia for me its kinda shit. "um... do I have to haha" I say shaking a little. 

"well yes of course if we are to go to your house" Takeda sensei shouts back, I guess i have no choice if a teacher is telling me too if he talks to my dad it will be much more of a problem. I start to sway my way to the front. I'm shaking and my heart is pounding, I don't usually go in cars since the accident and when I do I NEVER sit in the front. I can't hear or see anything I'm just trapped in my head, which if you haven't realised is a very scary place. God really does have it in for me. I shakily sit down in the front seat and clunk clink with my weak hands. i can feel my consciousness fading, which was too much for me! this was going to suck. "ok Hinata leads the way" Takeda says as we leave the Karasuno parking lot. 

"left"

"right"

"right"

"straight on" 

"left"

-25 minutes pass, karasuno pov-

"damn boke when are we going to get there!" Kageyama yelled from the back. I mean we knew that Hinata lived far away but we didn't think it was this far. 

"Sorry!" he yelled back. we felt sorry for him. 

-another 10 mins pass- 

damn, this side of town is terrible. there's drunks, dark corners and alleyways. everywhere you turn there is a potential sign for danger. the streets are small and uneven making the bus bump up and down as if we were on a boat. the alleyways were dark and smoky even in direct sunlight, there was graffiti on everything all inappropriate and dirty. the houses weren't much better, they seemed to be sad and loom down on us, they were all cracked and overgrown. the gardens were all pretty much dead, left without a care. looking down the street was scary, the lights flickered and spat out little electric sparks that faded suddenly before they reach the floor. Suga looked around the bus, everyone was horrified they couldn't believe that a place like this even existed, Yamaguchi was scared leaning more into stukki, even he looked a bit surprised. Kageyama, Tanaka and Nishinoya were all looking out the windows in disgust and surprise at what they were seeing. Asahi was scared and holding back Nishinoya and Tanaka from making faces at the gangsters outside the bus. Yachi was holding onto Kyoko clearly scarred, Kyoko was stocking her head trying to calm her down. 

"just here pull over!" Hinata yells. we all look up at him, WTF! Hinata lives here? the bus pulls over to the side of the road we watch him get off the bus and stare at him as he crosses the road. he heads through an old rickety fence and into a battered front door, not opening it too much if anything he avoided opening it it was sketchy. the house was small and cracked, it looked as though it shouldn't even be standing. the front door was what looked like blue or used to be blue, it's all peeling off now to reveal old damp wood underneath. the fence wasn't even a fence, it was a couple of metal rods pocking out of the ground. 

"WHAT THE FUCK! BOKE LIVES HERE!" Kageyama shouted from the back again. 

"apparently yes" Takeda sensei began, "I'm surprised none the less, I didn't think any of the students at karasuno lived in such poor conditions, I'm a little worried" he finished turning round in the driver's seat to face all of us. 

"Yeah, I mean I knew he wasn't in luxury but this is a whole 'nother level" coach ukai dropped in. we all went silent for a few seconds. 

"Hey, who's that going into Hinata's house?" Yamaguchi questioned while pointing to the old building. everyone gathered to the windows on the other side of the bus also wondering the same thing. is appeared to be a grown man, he looked fairly drunk as he reached for his keys and let himself in. he was followed by a young lady clearly also very drunk, they started making out before the door closed with a thud.

"maybe its Hinata's father?" Daichi started trying to calm the situation. everyone was on edge from the town they were in. it was scary. 

they couldn't know for sure but all they knew was that something was going on. 

hey guys! I hope you haven't missed it too much. I will try and post another chapter tomorrow to mak it up to you! it is just getting juicy now! 

🖤bye sinners🖤

-author