🌺[{~>3<~}]🌺 (Edited)

Before we start I just wanted to say that I'm sorry if there are any mistakes in the story. I am dyslexic so spelling, grammar and other things like that are very hard for me. Thank you.

Also if any of you have any ideas for the story please tell me I only have it planned to a certain point and I have no clue after that -_-. Thank uuuu~! 🌸

edit - I have changed the picture above to a more calm, cute and wholesome picture that is simply adorable. in this comic Kageyama isn't genderfluid but the fanart is just too cute to not show you guys. 

——————————————————

Noya pov~

„NO! S-STOp!! P-p-please..."

I froze hearing these words of despair coming from my teammate's mouth. My hands slingshotted off of the poor boy underneath me as fast as they could as to not vex him more. my mouth became dry with a lump forming in my throat preventing me from saying anything that could possibly fix this mess. I tried. I really did. but alas...nothing. I looked up, attempting to have my eyes meet with his but I was only met with orange hair. I followed his body language down to His hands where he held onto his t-shirt that was pulled as far as it physically could have stretched. before I know it I saw some small droplets of water fall onto his white shirt, making the fabric go slightly transparent on the ginger's skin. this was the first of many. soon all that echoed throughout the changing room but Hinata's sniffles and heavy breaths that lay weighed on everyone's shoulders. 

this is all I am editing for this story and think that I am going to think of another story to write instead. if you want you can tell me something in the comments of this passage and share what you would like me to write?

last words, Author~kun

I didn't know what to do. I was still processing everything. I couldn't move I was mortified at the sight of my crush in this much pain from something I had done.

I was brought out of my pain by being thrown into the floor. I landed with a big thump on my back. I had hit my head too but that was the least of my problems. I looked up to see hinata standing over me biting his lip. He was furios but why? What had I done that was that bad? 

I looked back up to see him in shock of what he had done. He quickly sprinted out of the room. As he passed me I heard a faint „I'm sorry". It was barley audible but I still heard it.

Once he left i realised how silent the room was. But I to wasn't a relaxing silent. It was an awkward like wtf silence. We  all stood there for a few seconds but it felt like hours.

„Ok everyone how.... we need to get to class" daichi said braking the silence. Thank god he did, I was falling into a bad range of thought. But still I wondered why did that piss him off so much? What is he hiding?...

——————————————————

🌸 hello everyone. Thank you for reading this chapter. If you want some fanfic please tell em and I can make a chapter on that. I hope you are ok with the ship choice. I really wanted to continue and only one person had said anything so I just went with their choice. Thank uuu~ 🌸

 Thank uuu~ 🌸