🌺[{~>18<~}]🌺

hey guys, I am so sorry that I haven't been updating, I don't even have an excuse!! all I can say is that I kept on forgetting. please don't kill meeee!  ok on to the story!!

hinata pov-

oh my god, modelling sucks ass! why did Kyoko have to be there like FUCK! you know what I am just the most unlucky person in the FUCKING WORLD! oh, and if you are wondering what I am doing (yes I can break the 4th wall suck my dick!), well I am sitting here legs up the wall in my living room and head and back on the floor. I am collecting my thoughts after I got beat and passed out. and if you are wondering YES my head IS killing me! damn all this thinking really doesn't suit me huh. I guess tsukki was right, I'm an idiot. ok, let's get up and get going don't want dad to come home while I'm still here. I shiver thinking about what could happen if I did. I quickly bolt upstairs and put my gym clothes on. I head towards the front door avoiding the piles of blood and shattered glass on the floor. oh sorry our WHITE CARPETED FLOOR. DO YOU KNOW WHAT A PAIN TI IS TO GET BLOOD OUT OF THAT SHIT! I say that again FUCK! I lock the door behind me and start heading to school. while riding down the LONG ASS HILL! who creates hills like this! who's FUCKING idea was I huh? WHO! 

once Hinata is at the gym-

huh? why is everyone standing outside? at a bus? are we going somewhere? 

...

...

...

FUCK THE TRAINING CAMP!

new chapter is coming later today. I'm sorry my chapters will be shorter from now on so i can trick my mind into doing more haha. love ya!

🖤see ya sinners🖤

-author