🌺[{~>20<~}]🌺

ok, before we start I have to confess to something. practically this whole chapter was given to me by CrescentDaCat. I have mad respect for this person and they helped me a lot with the idea of what's going on.

thank you U-U

karasuno pov again-

it had only been a few minutes on the bus and we could all tell that this place wasn't right. the flickering lights, hinatas dad coming home with a woman clearly drunk, the old house that looks as though its about to fall down. overall, we just felt very suspicious of it all. we were all still in shock from the thought of hinata living in a place like this and that we didn't know about it. after all this time. what friends were we? and how come the school didn't know that seems highly unlikely but could be the only way that we wouldn't know. no! its because we didn't ask, its because we never questioned when he would never let us go to his house. we were all feeling pretty shit for not realising but he never gave us a reason to think that he was in a situation like this. or at least not a reason that wasn't well hidden. he clearely didn't want us to know about his home life, and we can see why. it must be hard growing up in place like this. and by the looks of things he clearely didn't have a great childhood. i mean who could when everyone around looks like they could stab you?

we had been waiting for another few minutes now but we cant think of why? i mean come on all he needed to get was a bag. what was he doing? we want to get out of here as fast as possible. "umm... hello?" a man said as he approached the side of the bus that was facing hinata's house. i mean dont blame him the path wasn't even big enough for a child to sneek past. out thin bus was taking up majority of the road. he looked about middle-aged with a brown stubble and longish hair. he was quite skinny with a little muscle and clearly a big smoker you could smell it all over him, he was wearing a simple white shirt and black jeans. he had a stain right in the middle of his T-Shirt that was what looked like coffee but you really couldn't say for definite what it was. final conclusion: he's disgusting.

"do you guys know a shoyo Hinata?" he said as walked up to the bus's front window where the senseis' sat, hands in his pockets. no formality or manners at all.

"yes we do, we're his volleyball team" Takeda sensei replies nervously laughing at the end. none of us knew how to talk to him, we weren't used to this kind of setting, nor the people that lived here. and to be honest, we were scared of him, it's very often that people just come up to us, let alone this casually.

"ahh, she mentioned she was in a team at school once or twice I just thought that it was an excuse not to see me," he said looking up aimlessly to the sky. to be honest we all just wanted him to go away at this point. our nerves were way too high to say anything so the conversation continued as though it were normal which (at this point) it defiantly isn't. we couldn't help but wonder why was he saying "she" and what does he mean avoid him? what was going on. some of our thoughts trailed back to when we were at the carnival and "she" had come up then too, while others thought of Hinata's father using the same words in the nurse's office. while others thought back to when they found out the truth in the nurse's office, at a photo shoot and when someone had told them. while some had only questions about the setting others knew little to nothing about what was going on. another issue with the school as no-one had known the truth about their ray of sunshine.

"hey say," he said looking back up to the bus windows. "do you know where she is right now?" again with the "she"? why "she"? and why does he want Hinata? did he do something wrong?