🌺[{~>11<~}]🌺

HELLO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY/LAZY -_-

hinata pov-

*4 months later*

(HINATA HAS BEEN ABUSED AND RAPED EVERYDAY AND NOW HAS TO COVER HIS ENTIRE BODY. HE HAS NOW FULLY LIKE FULLY, FULLY RAN OUT OF TOSTETERONE.)

"Okay everyone gather around!" Takeda sensei said. we all gathered in a  senmi circle around him. "we are going to a training camp next week don't forget to tell your parents. it is next Monday." (same teams as the training camp in season 2) 

it was Friday today which meant I only had the weekend to tell him. oh no.

everyone cheered loudly jumping up and down. tanaka lifting nishinoya up, Asahi worried about what they were doing, suga hugging daich while he talked to the coaches, kageyama and stukishima went straight back to pracicing while I started to panick and hyper ventalate. oh no!

"no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no... NO!" I mumbled but I ended up shouting getting the attention of the people around me. everyone stopped their conversations and turned to me in shock. 

i began to hyperventilate. i my legs went numb and my upper body became unbearably heavy. i dropped to the floor hurting my knees. i sat there in my knees trying to regain my thoughts. i was worrying. i was so scared. what would he do? what would he think? hoe should I ask him? or is it best just to go? UGH! i don't know! i started to tremble and shake as I thought more into it. 

stukkishima pov-

I was excited for the camp although I didn't show it. I went back to practicing my blocks when I heard someone scream. I looked over to hinata standing still looking slightly worried. everyone else seemed to shrug it off but I continued to watch. soon he started to fall. 

he crashes onto the floor scaring me a little. 

i run up to him ad start to draw circles on his back. he started to hyperventilate. I started to go down his back when I went over a bump. it felt like he was wearing many layers. I got worried and pulled him closer to me. as I got to the bottom of his back his breaths steadied. the rest of the team had gotten on to the situation and were now whispering to each other. hinata looked up to me and started to close his eyes.

"s-stukki?.." he whispered before closing his eyes and blacking out. 

 I grabbed his head as he fell back and went limp. I held him bridle style on my lap. I looked down to him. he looked so lifeless so pale. he was so frail and felt like nothing in my arms. he looked so defenceless and fragile almost innocent. he began to shake in my arms. I cradled him back and forth cooing him in his sleep going the same ryhtem as his whimpers that were hidden under his breath. i continued to draw circles on his back making him feel safe. he turned slightly grabbing onto my shirt tightly and nuzzled into my stomach/chest. that when I noticed that his t-shirt had stretched and was showing some of his neck!

AGAIN THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! VOTE ON 5 PICTURES FROM THE 5 CHAPTERS BEFORE THIS. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT! THANK YOU!