🖤[{~>26<~}]🖤

for those of you who were wondering the comic from the last chapter was!

this picture was!....

how to chase an alpha!

although no one got it T-T

!!now on to the next chapter!!

stukki pov-

the suns delicate light shone into the room providing a calming light. the window was slightly watery as the sun melted away any traces of the frost that once covered the surface created by the bitter cold. my pillow was slightly damp underneath me from my hair that hadn't been dryed the previous evening. I rolled over to face the small boy who had shared the same bed with me. he had had a rough night, every hour he would get up in a state of panic, it scared me. at first i ddint know what to do, my hands would shake and my vision blurry. I would soon get my barrings and help the poor boy in need. i would have to hoist the feather up, placing him then gently on my lap where I sat there for half an hour rocking back and forth rubbing his back gently, whispering sweet nothings in his ears until his desperate crys turned into slight sniffls. i would then grab his face putting a small well done kiss on his forehead or check before laying back down with him and waiting until he fell asleep again. sometimes I had to find him, he was usually curled up in the furthest corner of the bathroom trying to be quite by putting his hands over his mouth not letting only letting out little sniffs every once in a while. I could tell if he wasn't in with me when I woke up, I could tell because of his body heat. I get cold easily so i would usually wake up to shivers if he was not laying or sitting next to me. 

I looked over to the boy his hair glistering in the sun's light making it even brighter, I loved his hair. his orange hair. it always had annoyed me how kageyama would make fun of it, i thought it was stunning. when i was younger I can remember telling my parents that i wanted a red head, with site freckles with rosy cheeks. they were the most pequliur people, they were the most interesting to look at, the most abnormal. now I have one. my own abnormality. I first saw him when me and yams were walking through the park that night, he was practicing so hard with the king, it surprised me. I can remember thinking how terrible he was and could tell right away that he wasn't good at receiving. when he jumped to get the ball I remember thinking 'wow'. and that's how I've always felt since then. no matter what he does its always 'wow'. the moment I really fell in love was when I saw him the next day in the gym. he was bouncing around, a little ball of energy. his hair glistened in the morning sun just like today as he flew around the court, I was amazed and in awe, I knew that he was the one for me and I wasn't going to argue. I had always thought that i would have to travel to find a red head, go find one for myself but I found one right here, in black haired japan. it was fate.