🌻what ship pt 2🌻

hey, guys, I'm so sorry but I'm so confused on what ship people want. so I'm putting up another vote yay!

so here are your options-

Hinata x nishinoya

Hinata x  Tsukkishima

Hinata x Kageyama

if you don't pick nishinoya he will be paired with Asahi because I say so U-U.  and Tsuki will be with rather Yama or kuroo, again because I say so U-U. 

they already existing ships are-

Daichi x Suga

Tanaka x Kyoko - Tanaka x ennoshita (will be a future storyline)

Yachi x Kyoko (will come from the thing above with Tanaka and Kyoko same with him and ennoshita) 

I have had a lot of people pointing out my grammar. i would like to say that I am so sorry for all of the mistakes. I understand that my grammar and typing is shocking, and I thank you for bringing it to my attention. as I have said before I have dyslexia and highly potential ADHD so I would like to explain that my grammar will not be perfect as reading back is incredibly difficult the same with keeping track with what I'm writing in the first place. sometimes my sentences don't quite make sense and I'm sorry for that, I can get distracted easily. I cant work on these chapters for very long otherwise I get restless and I stop enjoying and it never gets done so please bear with me here. If I do any more mistakes please bring them to my attention so that I can get better. thank you. 

                                                                                                                                        -jammydodger