🌺[{~>21<~}]🌺

hello again! my updates will hopefully be more frequent as I am in school and bored! 

enjoy!

Hinata pov-

Hinata pov-

fuck. that's all I can say. fuck. how am I going to explain this? is there even any way to fix this? or get around it? no. yep, I'm fucked. if you haven't been reading I am now suffering since my whole team just saw pretty much everything that could ruin me. well, I guess they don't know I'm trans yet and Kyoko might have just thought I was a different person. but by my luck that hasn't happened. I'm not even gonna try to ask questions about that in case I open a whole new can of worms. right now I am lying on Suga's shoulder as he pets my head. I am pretending I am asleep to avoid receiving any questions without me having formed a plan. but to be honest this isn't going to go well for me. I can feel it. I mean my whole team, my friends just saw a grown-ass man kiss me, they also saw me jump out of a window, my dad come home and ME act cutesy. YUCK! 

team POV-

what...the hell...just...happened. we all just sat there in our seats watching Hinata closely. most of us were flabbergasted from what we had just witnessed, not one of us ready to confront the situation let alone Hinata. after around 5 minutes later of awkward silence, we all decided that we should try and ask Hinata about what had just happened. but the question was who was willing to confront him? we all just looked at each other, some of us avoiding eye contact completely and just looking down to their swinging feet or fidgety hand on their laps. but to our surprise, Kyoko raised her hand from the front. she cleared her throat getting the attention of all of us, "I wouldn't mind doing it" some of us sighed in relief at the thought of us not doing it. 

she slowly made her way to where Hinata was sitting and knelt down. she slowly moved her hand to his shoulder and shook him lightly. "Hinata...Hinata" she whispered as his eyes stirred. 

"what..." he answered in a groggy voice, he sat up relatively straight and rubbed his eyes as he let out a big yawn. 

"can I ask you some questions..." she asked calmly as if she were dealing with a child.

Kyoko pov-

I need to be careful here, he's probably in a fragile state with us all having watched that, it was like looking into a completely different person's life. I knew that I was a model as a girl but I didn't know more than that. I thought that it would be the best choice if I was the one to confront him since I seem to be in a less state of shock having already known that he was keeping secrets from all of us. as he woke up I noticed the sorrow in his eyes, he knew what was going to happen and that he was going to have to explain it all to us. it can't of been a very nice position to be in. he nodded to my last question and so the questions began... this was going to be a long bus ride. 

i thought that I should start by telling him what I already knew, but then I changed my mind. if I acctidentily said something that they didn't know then it would only cause more trouble.