🌺[{~>14<~}]🌺

2 IN ONE DAY FOR YOU GUYS TO FORGIVE ME!

3rd person pov-

just as she says this they hear big loud footsteps echoing throughout the hallways of the once silent and peaceful school. the footsteps get louder and louder as they came near the door and then they stopped. the silence once again filled the air as the people in the nurse's office were staring at the door awaiting the presence of the monster that had been making such a noise. then the door slid open just enough for a hand to fit around it. it then continued agonisingly slowly for Hinata but only a split second for everyone else. with a crash of the door against the other side, it had revealed a tall man, taller than the door frame, stood their head hung low with fists clenched. he gritted his teeth as Hinata shuffled a little backwards letting all of the fear that he had felt over the past few minutes seep onto his face before regaining himself again. he knew that his dad wasn't dumb. he wouldn't just attack him in front of people. he would wait until he got home. letting Hinata feel and think as though he is safe but then when he is at his most comfortable he will attack. like creature stalking its pray waiting for the best moment to pounce with no mercy. 

"oh my god! Ayumi, what happened princess!" he said making his way over to Hinata with a worried look on his face. it was this look that made Hinata hate people pitying him. the fake love that his father gave him in front of people that couldn't know of the true him. truly a demon in disguise. 

"nothing si-father! I'm fine just fainted, I'm sorry to worry you!" Hinata says in his girl's voice, catching himself on his dad's name. he hates that name, it makes him want to gag. "ayumi". he hates it even more when his "father" says it. its revolting.

"ummm.... excuse me sir?" tsukki starts to speak. "this is hinata, not ayumi." he continues

"what are you talking about. this is my precious little ayumi" hinatas dad responds saying the last three words through his teeth getting angryer. "ayumi come here!" he demands hinata, pointing to the floor next to him. everyone looks at hinata to even see if her can walk. he gets off the bed stumbling a bit but continuing to walk towards his dad as to not show weakness. "good now stan dinfront of me" he says and of course hinata follows his orders. suddenly it felt cold around hinatas midrift. "see!" his dad had lifted up his shirt revelling bandages circulering his top half where two tiny mounds lay as they weren't tight enough. he had dipped ellegent hips that go down to an his shorts perfectly showing his tiny body that looks malnurished. everyone looked at him in shock. 

its a good thing that i covered my cuts, bruses and scars in make up this morning. i just had a feeling. hinata thought to himself sighing a little in relief. but now what to do about the two boys in front of him. with tsukki still being quite but nishinoya was silent too. what was hinata going to do...

I HOPE THIS MAKES UP FOR MY ABSENCE I WILL WRITE MORE TOMORROW (I HOPE) AND POST I PROMISE!!