🌺[{~>7<~}]🌺

Hey guys sorry for the late update. I've started school this weeks so I haven't had a lot of time. But thank you.

This will take place a month later~

Hinata pov-

It was the middle of class when the phone rang in the back of the classroom. The teacher got up from staring at us and walked towards it.

"Hello"
—————
"Yes he is in my class"
—————
"His father?"
—————
"Oh ok I'll send him down"

She walked over to me as the whole room was wondering who was the lucky person who got to go home. I panicked as she came over and looked at me. She bent over my desk and said.

"Hinata, your dads here to pick you up early" with that my whole face when blank and I could feel the colour leaving my face. I gulped at the back of my throat and out my head down.

"M-my f-f-father?"

"Yes your father now what's with that dull look?"

"M-mrs p-please you've g-g-got t-to.." I could hear my father pounding angrily through out the halls trying to find me as we spoke. But I needed to warn her. I was terrified. I didn't t know what to do what was he going to do to me this time. Please. Help.

BANG

We all looked over to see a huge muscly brunett man standing at the door way where he had just crashed open the door nearly breaking it. He looked furious as he stood there hands in fists and still in his orange uniform grin prison.

"AYUMI!" He raged in a booming voice. "COME HERE THIE INSTANCE!"

I stood up quickly as the whole classroom seemed to fall silent. They all looked at me and began to wispre. This was going to need to be explained tomorrow. He had used my dead name.

"HURY THE FUCK UP YOU PATHETIC LITTLE GIRL"

I clenched my fists and just stood there not wanting to leave. This was my safe space. Thai was where I knew I could be happy. I had volleyball, freinds and even a few girls that liked me. What more could I want.

"COME... HERE.... now" he said between his teeth clenchin this fists. At this I knew I was in even bigger trouble. 

"Y-yes f-father, Ill be right w-with y-you" I said smiling but my bottom lip was trembling and I had tears in my eyes. I was petrified.

"Ahhh! Mr hinata I'm glad to finally... meet you? The teacher said confused. Even she seemed slightly threatened by him. But she doesn't really know what he's like. What he's going to do. Nobody's does. And I highly sought that anybody will. Because I am the victim and the victims keep quite.

I pack up my bags as quick as I could and walked slowely down to my father. Reviewing looks from the entire class. Some of them were pityfull others were confused. But either way this may or may not be the last time I see those faces depending on what he's going to do.

I am writing the next chapter right after this to make up for lost time. 😁