🌺[{~>17<~}]🌺

hello, sinners that are probably way too young to be reading this. 

---------------------------------------------------------~~~~🦋~~~~-------------------------------------------------------

Kyoko pov-

  ( well done to all those who guessed Kyoko )

I was speed walking down the marble halls. I was SO LATE! my mums gonna kill me. I was sitting with yachi in the cafeteria with a cup of coffee after her photoshoot and completely lost track of time. oh well, I'm fucked. 

I charge straight forward through the marble halls skidding around the corners trying to keep my balance. my mum was gonna kill me! even if there was a client I knew that she wasn't afraid of yelling hehe. I learned that from the time I stole her ice-cream. I swear that I could've died. she didn't talk to me for a week. I'm started to contemplate who's the adult in our house. I chuckle at the memory as I reach the door. 

i barge in "SORRY IM LATE!" bowing to everyone as fast as I could. I swear I looked a mess but at least I managed to get there before mum's breaking point. I walk steadily over to her when she pounces up too me. HOLY SHIT! SHES GONNA HIT ME! ( Kyoko is not being abused her mother is just very childish when around her so they have a relationship like the boy from Toradora does with his mum ) she stops in front of me and takes my bag from me, wow I was not expecting that. this client must be very perfectional. I take a small glance at him as my mother explains what we are doing. I already know its a trial because yachi mentioned that the girl was trying out for her team. he's wearing a black suit with not a single crinkle, his hair is slicked back with crazy amounts of gel, his tie was a silk red tie and his undershirt was black also. super strong and defined features from his bushy eye brown that made him constantly scoul to his defined abs and muscles. pitch-black hair with Latino brown skin. he looked like the mafia boss I shiver at the thought. 

"alright, the young lady is just over there ready for the photoshoot." my mother states as she turns me around giving me a little nudge as too hurry me along. I respect this, she was probably shitting herself at how big this dude is. she may look really professional but NAHHHHH! she is the stupidest bitch I've ever met, and I'm on a volleyball team with Tanaka and nishinoya.  

I get to the camera and look up to the girl standing before me. she was beautiful, elegant. she was small and petite in every way, simple but hard to look away from. she was bright fir red hair that stuck in your mind, the palest skin tone with slight freckles dusted over the face. she wore a simple white sundress that hugged her perfectly falling down to her knees. a square collar with spaghetti straps on both shoulders. this accentuated her collar bone and brought out a lady feel to her. the sun hat on her head was just out of her face as the bow hung down onto her face a little making her golden eyes really pop next to the colour. I don't think that I have ever seen a model this pretty before. I've been staring for a while now, and I think it's making her uncomfortable so I blink hard, not wanting to open them nor did I want to have closed them in the first place. she is an angel, a beautiful angel. ( umm... Nah bitch he be a crow ) I can't believe that she is related to Mr mafia over there, its like polar opposites on every level. 

"ok are you read-" and that's when it hit me. "Shoyo?" I gaze at him in wonder. his whole body goes to a holt at the name. why was Hinata here? why was he wearing a dress?  so many questions were racing through my head. there was no doubt about it, this was Hinata. the slender frame, pale face and firey hair. although he didn't look all too happy as he usually does. he opens his mouth to speak up when he gets cut off by a terrifying voice.

"HOW DARE YOU ADRESS MY DAUGHTER LIKE THAT, MY AYUMI? WHO DO YOU THINK SHE IS? SHE IS NO FILTHY, RUGGED BOY! SHE IS AN ANGEL FROM HEAVEN YOU LITTLE BRAT HOW DARE YOU TALK TO HER IN SUCH A MANNER!" I turn around quickly my hair hitting the camera that was now behind me, nearly in tears from the intensity of this man. why was he addressing Hinata like that? is this really not Hinata? NO that couldn't be possible, I know for certain this is Hinata. what a terrifying dad.