-☆𝗣𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲☆-

★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★

Pulling the handle on a moveable platform--you know, the kind retail users use to move a bunch of boxes at once-- Shuichi parked it and took a deep breath. Even if it made things easier to carry, he was out of breath. Maybe he should work out more. One of his co-workers Kaito offered to hang out at the gym together. But Shuichi never had much free time in between work and school.

"I only have less than an hour left. " Shuichi yawned quietly to himself. Then he could go home. He would go ahead and finish stocking up this last aisle then call it quits for today. However , Shuichi wouldn't end up going home as soon as he liked.

"Saihara-chan. Hey , look what I found on the floor." Kokichi had announced from behind . Shuichi looked over his shoulder, not even that susprised anymore. Kokichi was always coming out of nowhere or seemed. However, he looked curiously at the object Kokichi was holding up to show him.

"Nishi~ Pocky." Kokichi said, a wide grin on his face.

...

"Oma-kun. I told you I don't want any." Shuichi repeated once more as he unpacked a box. "And I doubt you just found it on the floor. Go put it back on the shelf." He told Oma. Ten more minutes and Shuichi could clock out and leave- and get away from the short purple-headed teen whom kept jumping around him, holding the box of chocolate pocky in Shuichi's face. "Besides," Shuichi added, leaning his face away as he put a few cans on the shelf. "-I don't really care for chocolate. Or even pocky-"

"What !? Lies ! Who doesn't like pocky!" Kokichi exclaimed with surprise. Then he got silent and added after: "and who said I wanted you to eat it?"

Shuichi raised a brow and stopped. "Then what do you want me to do with it..?" He asked , slightly suspicious. Kokichi only smirked and began to open the box.

"Nu uh , not what you do with it. What we do with it." He corrected, pulling out a chocolate-coated biscuit.

"We?" Shuichi asked confused. Kokichi leaned closer and held the stick between them.

"Yeah, we. Let's play the pocky game Saihara-chan!" He suggested with a closed-eyed smile and laugh.

Shuichi had to process that. It felt like forever to him, but it only took a long second before he jumped- startled, and light pink hues dusted his cheeks. Where did this come from ?! Since when was Kokichi so straightforward- wait , he always was. But Shuichi felt like something was different this time.

"W-w-what-" he stammered, then cut off by Oma.

"Pooocky-"

"N-no way we can't-"

"Game~!"

Shuichi looked around. Almost everyone else was gone for the day, and nobody was around. He stood there stiffly. Then.. he sighed. After all, just because the pocky game was really associated with the consequences- that being kissing- the point of the game was to reach the middle and not pull away. Shuichi didn't care about winning so he would probably let himself lose. Though if it was too obvious, Kokichi would definitely notice and get annoyed.

"..fine.." Shuichi sighed. Just get this over with. Yeah, just do this and you can go home. Just amuse Kokichi first.

Both males stood in front of each other. Kokichi had to keep Shuichi still because the taller of the two kept instinctively wanting to turn to the side . He probably never done anything this awkward before. Kokichi put the coated side of the pocky in his mouth , then stood on his toes so he would be at more even height with Shuichi. The Ultimate Detective stared for a second, leaning back, but had to swallow his pride and ever so slowly, take the very tip of the pocky between his teeth. He watched as Kokichi held up five fingers, signaling when they would start- he lowered one, then two, then three, then after two more, he began to take bites , slowly inching towards Saihara- whom, now that he was in this situation, suddenly felt like his legs were mush and he couldn't move- or even try and take a bite of the pocky. Which yeah, would let Oma win, but might be a good thing because Shuichi realized how stupid of him to agree to play this ridiculous game he had no courage to try and compete in.

"I'm an idiot.. I can't believe I agreed to this in public. Ah , he's getting closer to the middle. At least this will be over soon-"

But no. The pocky game didn't end just because Oma's lips reached the center of the stick. Instead, they stopped when they reached Shuichi's-

"..!?!?!?"

"Why-"

Kokichi stood there now, kissing the other. It wasn't much of a detailed kiss , but simply gently pressing his lips against Shuichi's lips. Shuichi however, was frozen, his face dark pink. Time stopped for Shuichi.

"Is he kissing me!?"

Kokichi pulled away. In all honesty, that little 'kiss' only lasted about a second, but Kokichi didn't seem flustered- instead- he had a cocky grin.

"Bye-bye. I gotta go now, but thanks for playing with me." Kokichi said , tossing the box of pocky into Shuichi's hands, which he barely caught.

Kokichi smirked over his shoulder before he left.

"Let me know if you want to play again. I bet... we'll have more fun if we did when we weren't at work.." it sounded so sly, so much hinting at something. Shuichi blushed.

"I-I.." his voice wasn't working. Why now ? What was happening to him? He felt like a broken record that couldn't make any noise and his face was madly flushed.

Kokichi smiled innocently then waved. "See you again tomorrow, Saihara-chan!" he called out, leaving the poor guy flustered and confused on what just happened.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★