-☆𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻, & 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗲𝘁☆-

★·.·´¯'·.·★ . ★·.·´¯'·.·★

The restroom door slowly fell shut with a thud. Then Kokichi took a breath and turned around with a look of determination on his face. He went to the last bathroom stall, which was also the largest and shut the door, locking it before standing on the toilet and spotting the vent Shuichi mentioned on the ceiling above him. Shuichi was right. The vent was right here. Kokichi tried pressing it. There were a few screws intact. Luckily Shuichi and him had taken a screwdriver from the tools section for this.

As Kokichi began to unscrew the screws, someone was approaching the bathroom. One of the four men who had broken into the store, had also entered the bathroom. He had white and black hair that was styled up on his head in a weird look, a black paint face mask, grayish, and a long dark pink scarf around his neck.

And without warning, the door opened with a sudden slam of force.

"Ha! While my comrades hold the fort, I've come to give my subordinates assistance in cleaning their armor," Gundham said, holding up his paint-covered hamsters proudly in the air. "I'm quite disappointed our pink-headed comrade proceeded to shoot paint at you all... I will have to curse his soul later after we have finished assisting in the capturing the hostage..." he murmered to himself, turning on the sink and setting his hamsters under the faucet.

But Gundham's sudden entrance caused Kokichi to jump, startled, and nearly fall off the toilet, but he accidentally dropped the screwdriver, causing the sound of its fall to echo throughout the bathroom.

Kokichi paused. Uh oh. He crouched down, and tried reaching for the screwdriver, but froze. The sound of eunning water stopped, and the sound footsteps slowly got closer.

Gundham had narrowed his eyes, at the first bathroom stall. He threw his Dark Devas at the door, and the hamsters pushed opened the door with ease. However, nobody was there. Gundham's gaze shifted to the next stall.

And he continued to open each stall, each door slamming opened caused Kokichi's stomach to drop again and again. He fumbled with the screwdriver as he quickly tried to undo the last screw and get into the vent. If he was seen, Shuichi's entire plan would be ruined.

Gundham slowly approached the last stall. His expression dark, he pointed at the door and the Devas shot out from his scarf and threw themselves at the door, sending it wide open.

But Gundham wasn't met with anyone. Instead, giant flames burst out from the stall, and if it wasn't for Gundham's quick reflexes of grabbing his hamsters and putting them in his coat, the Devas most likely would've been barbecued.

"Hell's Fire!? But how?!" He cried in shock, taking a step back. How on earth did the stall catch on fire?! Gundham didn't know any logistical reason, but could probably come up with some supernatural one. Either way, he quickly left the restroom in search of a fire extinguisher.

Meanwhile, inside the vent, Kokichi had watched from above as Gundham left.

Luckily for Kokichi, he brought matches with him he found in Byakuya's office. Then set some toilet paper on fire and voila– distraction. (A/N: Don't do this. ) Maybe Byakuya would be grateful enough for his rescue Kokichi setting things on fire wouldn't be too noticed.

"Well... I'm fired anyway..." Kokichi sighed with a shrug.  So it wasn't like Byakuya could fire him over setting the bathroom on fire... But the Togami heir could probably find some way. Kokichi shuddered from the possibility, but proceeded to begin crawling through the small and musty vent.

"I hope it's not far. I feel like I'm gonna suffocate in here.." Kokichi mumbled with a sneeze and sniffle afterwards.

☆.......☆

"I hope Oma-kun made it alright..." Shuichi murmered to himself as he snuck around aisles, trying to get to the front of the store. That's where the employees being held hostage and hostage-takers were at on the screen back in the office. So Shuichi would head in that direction.

"Ugh, I can't believe that guy,"

Shuichi heard a voice and quickly stopped. It sounded like it was coming from the aisle next to him. So the blue-headed male held his breath and leaned against the shelves as much as he could, like he was hoping they would absorb him and hide him from sight.

"Why? Where's Gundham?" asked another voice, getting closer as well. Two of them. They were walking too. Shuichi prayed they wouldn't turn and walk down the aisle he was at. There wasn't anything he could hide behind!

The voices got closer, and Shuichi shut his eyes tightly shut and gripped his chest. "Please don't let them see me.."  Shuichi thought to himself.

If he was seen, it would surely ruin everything. Shuichi had been keeping count. It was almost five minutes since Byakuya left to give himself in. If Shuichi didn't hurry, he would be too late.

★·.·´¯'·.·★ . ★·.·´¯'·.·★