-☆𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗌𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗎𝗵𝘁☆-

★·.·´¯'·.·★ . ★·.·´¯'·.·★

By the time everyone had agreed it was getting late, say goodbyes, exchanged some contacts from others they didn't have, and even mentioned briefly they should all hang out again, Shuichi was extremely exhausted. That was enough socializing for one night, or more likely to him, enough socializing for the rest of the year.

"Bye guys! See you at work tomorrow, Saihara! Maki-roll! And anyone else who I'm missing!" Kaito called out over his shoulder, waving until he was out of sight. He apparently only lived a ten minute walk away, though most of Shuichi's co-workers had taken the bus, Shuichi lived a bit farther and since it was late, he was just planning on taking the subway since it shouldn't be too crowded.

But before that, he went over to say bye to Kokichi.

"Um–"

"Jeez! I'm super disappointed! I miss everyone already!" Kokichi exclaimed sadly. "And I don't wanna go to work tomorrow!" Well, nobody did. But Shuichi ignored it and hesitantly tried to get his attention.

"Um, ah, Oma-kun, I'm got to go. So.. I wanted to say bye.." God, that sounded awkward. Shuichi really wasn't used to hanging out with friends, so he wasn't sure if he should just go now, hug, maybe let Kokichi say bye too. Were there rules to this–

"Oh, Saihara-chan. I didn't know you were there. How embarrassing, you heard my rant~"

"Heh, that's not something to be embarrassed over," chuckled Saihara as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Later." He finally turned around to walk away, but noticed Kokichi started to follow and grabbed his hand.

"Wait, wait! I didn't get to say bye!"

"Oh, then go ahead."

"..." Kokichi went silent and glared. Then grinned. "I don't want to. I hate saying bye. It's boring. Let's walk together for a bit,"

"O-oh, I would like to, but I'll miss the last subway for tonight if I don't hurry.." Shuichi explained nervously. For a second, Kokichi frowned, seeming.. disappointed then let go of Shuichi and turned away.

"Ha! I was just kidding. I'm tired and I'm going home!" Kokichi scoffed with a cocky smile. Though it faded as he began to walk away. Once again, Kokichi lost another chance of saying what he wanted to say...

"H-hey, Oma-kun!"

Kokichi paused and turned around.

Shuichi blushed. "You look.. really pretty tonight."

☆......☆

After Shuichi got home, he practically collapsed in bed, and didn't even bother changing. He would shower and change in the morning before work anyway. Honestly, all he wanted to do was enjoy the silence in his dark bedroom and sleep.

Meanwhile for Kokichi, he was dressed in his sleep shirt and curled up in bed. But unlike Shuichi, Kokichi couldn't sleep. His heart was racing, his face was buried in the pillow.

"You look.. really pretty tonight."

Those words drifted through Kokichi's head, along with Shuichi's face, the embarrassing small mess he made on Kokichi and how he awkwardly tried to clean it, how they almost kissed in that moment...

"I'll tell you, Saihara-chan.." Kokichi murmured to himself as he began to doze off.

"I'll tell you how I feel...."

★·.·´¯'·.·★ . ★·.·´¯'·.·★

𝑎𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | 𝑺𝐀𝐈𝐎𝐌𝐀 ✓DÀr berÀttelser lever. UpptÀck nu