-☆𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗘𝗺𝗼-𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀!☆-

Shuichi entered the office with anxiety. He nervously cleared his throat and shut the door behind him. The office was large, very, very large. With a grand wooden, furnished desk, matching bookshelves along the wall, a coffee table with a China tea set , and at the end of what could be mistaken as a royal hallway, was Byakuya Togami.

He sat at a large, velvet red chair, his elbows planted on the desk, his arms folded, and his cool stare very intimidating. Shuichi found himself avoiding eye-contact for a good five seconds in silence before Togami said something.

"Well? Am I going to being participating in an awkward staring contest , or are you going to come over here and conversate like a normal human being?"

Quickly Shuichi flinched and quickly walked as fast as he could, without seeming like he was running uo to his boss, and stopped around seven feet from Byakuya's desk, as there was caution tape on the floor at that spot saying how close Shuichi was allowed to get by Byakuya.

"S-Sorry." Shuichi mumered , not knowing what else to say. "Um, I was told to come see you." He said a bit louder.

Byakuya adjusted his glasses and leaned off the desk. "Correct. I was looking over your resume again and the notes I took on our meeting on the phone, and it says you've never had job experience. Also you're a student from Hope's Peak?" He asked, looking a bundle of papers before back at Shuichi. Just one look at all that paper, how many notes did Byakuya take?!

"Y-Yes, sir." Shuichi replied, playing with his hands behind his back. God, this was so nerve-racking.

"I see. Well--" Byakuya was cut off by someone suddenly entering his office.

"M-Mas- I-I mean , T-Togami-s-san!! You have a p-phone call!! AH! I-I am-ssorryyyy !!!.... " a girl with glasses and two braids bursted in and was mumbling and jumbling all her words so quickly Shuichi could hardly tell what she was stammering on about.

"Fukawa! Get out! Haven't I told you about coming in here!? Your stench will taint my office--"

"B-But you t-told me to tell you if M-Makoto Naegi calls!!"

"......"

Suddenly Byakuya had got up from his chair and walked right around Shuichi. "Fukawa, show Saihara to his post. Something came up."
He explained causally, adjusting his glasses again. He stopped before opening the door, dusting himself off.
"And I already have his name tag ready. It's on the coffee table, Saihara." He told him, straightening his sleeves, but left a final message for them.

"Don't screw this up. Either of you." He told both Fukawa and Shuichi, and. opening the door, he watched them over his shoulder until it closed.

"Well.....he wasn't that bad." Shuichi said out loud, his nervous mind made him to expect some sort-of sadistic psychopath. Shuichi walked over to the table to where he was stood his name tag was , and picked it up. He stared at it for a moment before reading the name out loud.

"E-Eh?! Emo...Emo mess , huh..."

Well, at least it explained Shuichi is such a short amount of words.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★