-☆𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗴𝘀. 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆☆-

Shuichi Saihara entered the Walmart with some expectation of anxiety and felt quite nervous. It wasn't unusual. This was his first part time job since he had been attending Hope's Peak High School. And even though the school assured an easy lifestyle and work for one's future, Shuichi wanted to be more independent than that.

Plus he was broke, so. . .

Shuichi adjusted his new blue vest with a bright yellow logo on the back. He had a black jacket over because it was freaking freezing outside, and he kinda forgot to take it off.

"E-Excuse me, I was told the general manager would be here to help me." Shuichi said to a nearby, blue-vested employee.

The one Shuichi asked for help from was a pretty young girl. She looked around his age, but had blonde hair and mangeta-pink eyes. Her figure fitted the skinny jeans and tight top and vest she wore, which Shuichi only noticed for a second! Otherwise, she was a very pretty young girl and who didn't help with Shuichi's nervousness; it only increased talking to females.

"Oh! You're the new guy we were expecting. Heh, I don't really know where he is exactly, but I know where he might be. I would check the back across the store. There's a room there." She explained to him.

Shuichi scratched his cheek. "T-Thanks. Um, what was your name aga-" Shuichi looked for a nametag on her, but his eyes widened with confusion.

"Oh, my name? Haha, yeah I guess it's pretty confusing when your nametag says choking pianist." The girl laughed it off like it was no big deal, while Saihara stood there mortified. The blonde cleared her throat and smiled. "My name is actually Kaede Akamatsu. Nice to meet you. Though I will warn you, if the boss hears you call me by my real name, he won't like that. Otherwise call me by it." Kaede greeted politely with a bow then shook his hand. "If you're wondering, our general manager decides our nametags. I bet you'll have something pretty weird too." Kaede said with a small giggle to herself.

Well that was great to hear that Shuichi wouldn't get a choice in what he was called here. There were plenty of negative things to call Shuichi, so he wasn't ready for his name tag.

"I...see. A-Anyway, it was nice meeting you Akamatsu-san. I'll get going." Shuichi replied ,and with a nervous smile, waved over his shoulder at her, but she quickly followed alongside him. "Wait Saihara-kun!" She called and walked beside him. "I'll help you get there. It would be rude if I left you alone to find the guy. He can be kinda high strung, and so it would be bad if you were late." Kaede told him.

"Thank you so much. Heh...I guess tha makes sense. Though ...I won't deny this is my first job, so I'm kinda nervous. Is he that easily ticked off?" Shuichi asked, already worrying about every little thing, how he could screw this up, and be fored before he even did anything. Luckily, Kaede assured him.

"Nah. The Togamis are just kinda stuck up and bossy."

★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★