-☆𝗠𝘆 𝗖𝗼-𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗿, 𝗢𝗺𝗮☆-

"Dirty...secret ? " repeated Shuichi. He pulled his hand away from Kokichi's and frowned a bit. "I only wanted to apologize for our first meeting. Nothing else." He quietly made clear . What was up with this guy? Kaito was right. Oma didn't have a filter and gave off the feel he would do and say whatever he pleases without hesitation or remorse. Maybe this was a bad idea in the first place. Shuichi looked at his watch. His break was almost over, and he would need to get back to work. At least he was saved by that fact. And now he could have an excuse to leave.

"Anyway... I have to get back.." be told Oma , who's purple eyes followed Shuichi's figure as it turned away from him. Then smaller grinned. He waved after Saihara.
"Okay then! See you later newbie!" Oma called out , then when ahuichi was out of sight , Kokichi sighed with a pout.

"Jeez...what a boring guy ... I wonder how I can make him more interesting to be around .." he wondered out loud to himself, tapping his cheek as he was in thought.

...

After that day, Shuichi didn't see Kokichi often. Mostly because Kokichi worked a different time schedule than him. The gremlin worked mornings and afternoons and only a few times a week. Apparently, according to Momota, Oma didn't like working late because he got tired and would complain nonstop about wanting to go home. And Togami didn't listen until Harukawa got involved and t̶h̶r̶ea̶t̶e̶n̶ demanded Oma would work a time when she didn't need to listen to him whine like a baby.

"That girl wouldn't leave my office until I changed the schedule. How annoying. " were Byakuya's words.

However, a few days after Shuichi tried to apologize to Oma, guess who appeared across from him in another checkout aisle?

"Oh wow! Look at that ! We're like neighbors !~" laughed Kokichi as he smiled and waved at Shuichi like he was yards away, but in truth he was just in the next aisle over checking out customers like Kokichi was.

Shuichi worked checkout in evening, from around five to nine. Then he helped stock the produce and food area until around midnight. That was his schedule. And well, it soon became Kokichi's.

"Oh no.." Kaito groaned during break. Shuichi looked up from his phone and had a look of confusion spread across his face.

"What's wrong?"

"Bro... I'm really sorry to say this.."

"Just tell me before I go crazy." begged Saihara. Momota held out his phone. All the employees had an app on their phone that let them communicate with each other and they would get updates about news with the store. Whether it was a sale or for its usual use , the employees schedules for that week.

"Look. You have the exact same hours as Oma. I don't think I could stand having the same shifts as that guy.." Kaito explaining as he showed Shuichi this weeks schedule. That was weird. Definitely. But it had to be a coincidence...right ?

"That...is weird. But I'm sure it's just this week." Shuichi replied with a nervous smile , scratching his cheek , and looked up at Momota for agreement, but all he got was a ..

"Good luck, Saihara-kun."

★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★