-☆𝗦𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱☆-

Guiding his arms through the racks of clothes, Shuichi peeked his head inside to see a little girl curled up on the dusty floor. He didn't seem too susprised to see the girl hiding in the child's section of clothing, unlike Oma, whom was watching with bright curiosity. Either way, Shuichi offered a hand and a small, warm smile to the girl.

"Come on, Sumi-chan. Your mom is looking for you. Let's go to her, okay."

...

"So, how did you figure out where that girl was hiding?" Kokichi asked Shuichi during their break a couple hours later. Both males were in the break room and had finished eating before they went to casual chatting . Which the topic went directly to what happened earlier. "I mean, I had a feeling she was hiding. But how did you know where she was ? You went immediately to the clothes section, y'know." Kokichi pointed out, taking a sip of panta, which was a grape flavored soda Shuichi learned was all Kokichi ever drank.

"Well," Shuichi played with his phone a bit before setting it down. Shuichi had trouble keeping eye-contact, but Kokichi figured that out pretty quickly as they began to hang out more. "-to be honest, I couldn't have figured it out without you , Oma-kun."

"Huh?"

"W-well you see," Shuichi scratched the back of his neck. "Um... when you got scared of that spider.."

"O-oma-kun! What are you doing ?!" Shuichi had cried out with surprise when Kokichi jumped and hid behind him.

"Whoopsies... I thought that was real.."

"Thought what was-"

Shuichi glanced up at Kokichi, making eye-contact for a moment. "You were scared of that spider. I thought the girl must've saw the same one.. I didn't notice it in the shelf because you're around her height and I'm taller-"

Oh. Shuichi immediately froze. He turned pink and began to wave his hands dismissively. He called Oma short and was sure to get it. "I-I mean- I didn't mean it like tha-"

Kokichi frowned deeply and looked saddened. "You're... so mean Saihara-chan!!" Kokichi wailed, standing up suddenly from where he sat, knocking his chair into the floor as he ran out of the break room and out of sight.

"W-whoa, what did you do Saihara-kun?" Kaito asked where he was sitting at another table with Maki. And of course everyone else who was on break began to whisper and talk about what just happened.

"W-what ??! I - I don't know !" Shuichi shook his head. "It's not my fault he caused a scene and ran off causing dramatics.."

"Haha, you two act like a married couple." Rantaro chuckled to himself , stirring his coffee with a coffee stick. That comment made Shuichi blush with surprise and he blinked a few times.

"W-we do not.. !" Shuichi cried out.

...

"Huh... a married couple.. ? ..Saihara-chan and me..?" Kokichi asked himself. He was eavesdropping in the hallway, listening to the other chat about him and Shuichi.

Then a big , cheshire grin grew on Kokichi's lips.

"Nishishi ~ I like the sound of that !"

★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★