-☆𝗕𝘆𝗮𝗸𝘂𝘆𝗮'𝘀 𝗢𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗗𝗼𝘄𝗻☆-

★·.·´¯'·.·★ . ★·.·´¯'·.·★

The sound of the incoming voices made Shuichi's throat go dry. He needed to think of something... think .. think... think !!!

"Paint on his hamst– tch, dumbass. You freaking idiots," scoffed Fuyuhiko as he and Kazuichi turned the corner and continued walking, not even noticing Shuichi who had crawled onto and was laying flat on his stomach on one of the shelves. The shelf had been holding flower and sugar, and of course it was sticky was Shuichi hiding.

And when the coast was clear, Shuichi fell harshly on the floor when he tried to get up. "Aah!" He accidentally cried out in pain. Quickly Shuichi slammed his hands over his mouth instinctively .

"Did ya hear that ?"

"Yeah I did!" Fuyuhiko snapped back. "I thought we got all the employees!"

"Maybe it's a customer..?"

Both Kazuichi and Fuyuhiko quickly turned back to the aisle they were on where they thought they heard the sound, but ..

Nobody was there.

☆.......☆

Shuichi panted quietly as he quickly ran towards the direction of the front of the store. He had to hurry! Right now, if his calculations were correct, Kokichi should have been able to get a signal and call for help. Whoever these guys were, one of them had a talent for messing with electronics for their phones to be so out of wack. This was planned for sure.

Shuichi ducked down behind the first cash register he saw. Peeking over, he saw the captors and hostages! There was only one capture. The one with white hair. He seemed older than Shuichi, and had mature and serious vibe to him. But apparently not mature enough to not be a part of his crimes- Shuichi thought with a scowl. But his eyes widened when he saw Byakuya.

Shuichi's boss was talking to the leader.

"So your name is Kyosuke,"

"Hm. How did you know? I suppose you heard of me,"

"Unfortunately I have. Feel honored a Togami had wasted his valuable time to remember your name," scoffed Byakuya, whom crossed his arms, turned his nose up at the other, and without a bat of an eye.

"Now... release my employee and customers.." he ordered, sending a sharp stare Kyosuke's way. However, the boss man didn't even flinch. What a pair of opponents; both Byakuya and Kyosuke– both seemed scarily similar in some ways.

"Oh, did I agree to that? Must've slipped my mind," he replied nonchalantly, snapping his fingers, and another figure came out of nowhere. And he definitely had a  strong and sturdy frame, probably worked out plenty, and suddenly Shuichi felt a lot more scrawny than usual.

"Juzo, take Togami."

Byakuya took a step back. "Release my employees and customers first!" He ordered, however, Kyosuke only dryly laughed.

"After we have you, we're blowing this place to pieces. Consider this your fault. You chose the side of retail and for me, who can't live in a world of it, will destroy you and your beloved store..." Kyosuke said as Juzo grabbed Byakuya and the trio began to walk away, that is, until they stopped.

"Munakata! Munakata! There's a fire!" cried out Kazuichi, and had Gundham and Fuyuhiko right behind him.

"Fire?!"

Both Byakuya and Kyosuke exclaimed at the same time. Byakuya seeming more distressed on the question why his store was catching on fire.

Fuyuhiko smiled slightly. "But we got Togami so let's go," he said, ready to go.

"Yeah, it's too dangerous to stay around here and set up the bombs," sighed Kazuichi, gripping his beanie stressfully. "Let's hurry and get outta here.."

"However, we have the hostages to deal with." Gundham said out of nowhere, and glanced over at Fuyuhiko who smirked.

"Right. Speaking of employees... You'll never guess what found. Another employee sneaking around." He said, and at first, Shuichi thought he meant him, and his stomach did flip-flops. But when Gundham and Kazuichi pushed someone down onto the ground in front of Kyosuke, Shuichi's heart fell when he saw it was Kokichi tied up.

"Oma-kun.."

"I bet some of them were tryin' to save their boss here," cruelly laughed Fuyuhiko, who watched along with everyone else as Kyosuke grabbed Kokichi by the collar and pulled the small purple-headed male up to his feet.

"A retail employee.." Kyosuke sneered, narrowing his eyes at Oma, who snuggled around. "Watch Togami," he said, glancing at Byakuya before Kyosuke had gestered for Juzo to hand him one of the guns.

Shuichi's blood ran cold, and he jumped to his feet.

"to an example of what's going to happen t your beloved employees and you eventually," he said, pushing the weapon to the side of Kokichi's head.

Shuichi didn't hesitate to run towards the scene. Why did he feel so slow ?! His legs were like jello, and it seemed everything was happening in slow motion. He reached for Kokichi, he was so close—

*BAM*

And like slow motion, Kokichi was thrown forward to Shuichi, and fell  in his arms, his body limp.

★·.·´¯'·.·★ . ★·.·´¯'·.·★