-☆𝗚𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗎 𝗮 *𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲* 𝗊𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗞𝗲𝗱☆-

★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★

The sound of Shuichi's heart pounded so violently against his poor chest, he was sure that alone would reveal him and Kokichi before whoever these men were found them. Shuichi was sure after this, his weak heart would suffer great stress, thus why he was clutching it; a habit he had because of his frail heart that pained during situations like this. Still, he couldn't give up. Kokichi was still unaware of what was going on. That means Shuichi has the opportunity to keep Kokichi from panicking. He wasn't sure how the other would act if Shuichi told him a wanted criminal was only ten feet away from them. One wrong move, and Shuichi's and Kokichi's hiding spot may be discovered.

"Since Oma-kun doesn't know what's going on, I need to swiftly explain out situation briefly so we can think of a solution.."

Shuichi opened his mouth as he was about to whisper to Kokichi, but when he turned his head to look back at where he was beside him, Kokichi had gotten a lot closer. Like, very close. Enough he was almost on Shuichi, and very much breaking any personal bubble Shuichi may have had.

"Hey, Saihara-chan. Why did you come out here anyway? Where you looking... for me?" He asked curiously in a whisper, leaning in closer. Shuichi leaned back , his face blushing in the dark parking lot. But they didn't have time for this! He was sure these men were up to no good by their hushed voices and the atmosphere they brought with them. So Shuichi and Kokichi couldn't stay here!

"O-O-Oma-kun.. l-listen to me.."

"Nishi.. you're blushing. So I was right then?~ You never get tired of me, huh~" Kokichi giggled quietly to himself in amusement. But Shuichi only covered his mouth, trying to shut him up; earning a small surprised sound from Oma. But when Shuichi did that, he was so flustered and in a hurry, that he lost balance, and stumbled over, falling on Kokichi, sending them both to the pavement in a questioning position, making both males blush now; one whom looked horrified like he was going to be wrongly accused and another shocked because he was indeed accusing the other of what Shuichi was terrified of: Kokichi taking this little clumsy accident the wrong way.

"Crap! I didn't mean to fall on him.." Shuichi immediately began to fumble around, trying to get himself and to push off of his co-worker, but suddenly...

Kokichi's arms wrapped around Shuichi's torso, and pulled him back down, Shuichi's face fell first, and like something that would happen in a cheesy, romantic K-drama, Shuichi's lips gently fell on the corner of Kokichi's mouth. Now the detective was froze, and that's... when Saihara fell into a gay panic.

"Ohmygodohmygod... what have I done-" Shuichi's mind was fried. Even though Kokichi caused him to fall, Shuichi blamed himself, and couldn't bring himself to move off of Kokichi. Their faces were so close..

Shuichi was frozen. And as for Kokichi, Shuichi didn't move so he never saw his expression; which, to ell the curious mind of the audience, Kokichi didn't have much of an expression to see, as he wore a blank face as he stared up at the night sky, his arms still around Shuichi. The smaller never felt this funny feeling in his chest before. It was barely noticable the other day when they played the pocky game, but now, it wasn't able to be overlooked like before.

"He's.."

But Kokichi's thoughts were cut off by Shuichi.

"I'm so-"

Then Shuichi was cut off by another voice... a very familiar voice.

"Kokichi Oma. Shuichi Saihara. If you two are done with your little show, why don't you eventually pay some notice to us poor victims having to watch you." said Byakuya as he adjusted his glasses. Behind him, two officers.

Now , Shuichi immediately sat up, his face red, his voice hardly working as he tried to explain. Kokichi simply looked up behind him to see what Shuichi was looking at, but by the snobbish and unamused tone, it wasn't hard to tell who had caught them.

Shuichi was panicked, but before he could say anything, the men from earlier were gone, the cars not there, hinting they left while Shuichi and Kokichi were 'distracted'.

And now, the two walmart employees were caught by their boss: Byakuya Togami.

Byakuya glared before he turned away and gestered them follow him back to the store.

"You two, follow me."

★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★