-☆𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗚𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲☆-

★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★

Ever since Byakuya's disapproval for the two was obviously increased, he made sure to find plenty of extra work for Shuichi and Kokichi to do. Sometimes it seemed intentional that so many things needed to be taken care of. But Shuichi wouldn't be surprised if Byakuya caused extra accidents and work to be fixed by them, he was pretty mad at them after all. He still believed Shuichi and Kokichi were .. well, making out or something that night in front of those, apparently 'retail store criminals'. And now, somehow a rumor about Shuichi and Kokichi dating had started to spread.

"Why do people feel the need to spread rumors for? It's humiliating enough we got chewed out.." Shuichi thought as he was mopping. Seriously , he hated it when people found gossiping and or talking behind others back about things that were or weren't true funny. It hurt a bit.

"Still... back there..."

A flashback of Kokichi pulling Shuichi back down on top of him occured. Shuichi hadn't meant to fall on him, but, Kokichi pulled that other stunt himself. What for? Shuichi didn't know. They almost kissed after all.

"What was he thinking? Did he know Byakuya was coming and tried making us look suspicious on purpose ? No. It's best to give him a benefit of a doubt, and besides, Oma-kun also got in trouble.."

And even with those words, Shuichi's cheeks blushed faintly as he thought about his co-worker.

...

After a day of school, work, and some extra chores needed to be done around the store by Shuichi's boss, the blue-headed male finally clocked out tiredly, yawning quietly as he began to put on his jacket and grab his stuff from the break room. Shuichi was in the middle of checking the schedule for the next week when someone tapped his shoulder from behind.

"BOO! Nishishi~"

"A-Ah!! O-Oma-kun..?"

Kokichi grinned and grabbed Shuichi's shoulder. The smaller stood on his tippy toes to even the height difference a bit. "You going home? Aww , how unfair. Togami-chan wants me to clean the restrooms before I go!" Kokichi whined, still having no regard to personal space even with Shuichi trying to gently and politely pry him off .

"Sorry to hear that Oma-kun. But I need to go home. I have schoolwork that needs to be finished.." Shuichi tried to explain as nicely as he could, hoping Kokichi would get the hint and leave him alone. Shuichi was still sure he wasn't able to come to terms what he was feeling about Oma yet. And seeing him, only made his feelings more uncomfortable and confusing.

"My heart feels so fluttery when he touches me..." Shuichi had gotten away and slung his backpack over his shoulders. "A-anyway," he glanced down. "See you tomorrow, Oma-kun." He said with a nervous smile and small wave before leaving.

Maybe going home and taking a break was what Shuichi needed. Yeah, dinner, shower, and focusing on his schoolwork could take his mind off of things for awhile. So, for now, Shuichi could try and push these feelings aside, just for now. Until he could understand them better enough to put to words.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★