-☆𝗪𝗲 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗜𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗛𝗶𝗺☆-

Being through the experience of meeting a boss who probably couldn't care less about Shuichi as an individual, the blue-headed male still found himself thinking that was better than he expected to to go. But still ! What was up with these name tags ?! Shuichi felt like they were someway of Togami taunting him without having to be around. Yep. That was definitely it.

"Togami-san doesn't seem to be a people person, huh. I wonder why he even works here.." Shuichi murmered to himself thoughtfully, not even aware of it. Though Fukawa was, and she immediately pointed an accusing finger at Shuichi.

"S-shut your dirty m-mouth! Master Byakuya has his reasons ! B-be grateful he e-evenhired a trashy n-nobody like you!" She stammered and spat back- causing Shuichi to take a step back and hold his hands up defensively.

"S-sorry...!" He apologized quietly , quickly looking away , feeling awkward he already upset a coworker.

"Y-you should be sorry-"

"Says a worthless, four-eyed loser like. you!" exclaimed someone that wasn't Shuichi nor Fukawa.

Suddenly a smaller male...with purple hair that rose in half a dozen locks , purple eyes, and oddly pale skin and an odd childish aura around him you could easily noticed, popped out of nowhere from behind Shuichi, grabbing his shoulders and peeking over one. He had the same uniform the others were wearing: a blue vest and black pants , and like Shuichi, a white long sleeve shirt underneath. He had a nametag , too that read 'Gremlin' .

Shuichi stiffened when his personal space got so causally ignored , and he froze when the smaller looked up at him.

"Ah! Are you new !? Sugoi! I'm Kokichi Oma the Ultimate Supreme Leader." He introduced.

"The ultimate what ? His hands are still on my shoulders." Shuichi thought to himself. However before he could respond , someone came over and pulled Kokichi off and held him up by the back collar of his shirt like he was a lost puppy getting into trouble. Shuichi recognized this person when he first walked in.

"Sorry about him." Said a guy much taller than both Shuichi and Kokichi. He had tall, spiky purple hair and a matching goatee. "He's supposed to work in back so we don't have to worry about him running his mouth." He said with a groan, his free hand rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm Kaito Momota by the way." He said, grinning over at Shuichi, sending him a wink. Shuichi returned a small smile.

"I'm Shuichi Saihara." He replied quietly , giving a small bow with his head.

"We should talk more later after I take him outta here." Kaito said , shaking Shuichi's hand with his free hand.

"Y-yeah!" Toko shouted , biting her nails furiously. "Y-your job is t-to k-keep him in the b-back! You really s-suck at your job, h-huh!" Her rude behavior caused Shuichi to second glance her. She really didn't seem to like anyone except Togami.

Kaito looked up as he thought about what she said. "Huh..I guess that is my job....
But it's technically my sidekicks Maki's fault 'cause she watches Oma whenever he's at work!" He laughed back, an easy going laugh like he didn't see any problem in whatever Toko was getting so worked up over.

"I'll t-tell master Togami-" she started to threaten back.

"Haha! Togami- chan won't even screw you 'cause he's too busy - mfucKinGffNaggiff-" Kokichi's remark was muffled by Kaito's hand covering his mouth. Kaito sighed, closing his eyes for a minute before opening them and sending an unamused glance at the boy swinging his legs around, trying to get down, but Kokichi was so small that Kaito could easily hold him midair.

"I'll go take him back. See you later , Shuichi!" He said , waving his elbow a bit as an attempt for a goodbye wave, and left with Kokichi muffles yells as he tried to somehow squirm and get out of Kaito's hold.

"H-ha..what a b-bunch of freaks.." Fukawa scoffed , crossing her arms and looking up at Shuichi who still seemed puzzled of what happened. And he was. "Are you coming!?" She retorted back. Shuichi blinked , rubbing his eyes and adjusting his hat a bit. He didn't mean to stare off into soace like that. "Y-yeah. Sorry.." He quickly followed after the other. Though inside of Shuichi, a seed of curiosity began to grow for his colleague known as 'Gremlin'.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★