-☆𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 '𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁'☆-

★·.·´¯'·.·★ . ★·.·´¯'·.·★

"K-Kokichi.." Shuichi caught him in his arms, blood was all over Kokichi's head and had gotten all over Shuichi's uniform. What was happening...? Shuichi didn't want this. He couldn't have this–

"The hell– where did he come from !?" cried Kazuichi, startled by Shuichi's sudden entrance. But Kyosuke refused to waste anymore time.

"Stay back," he pointed his weapon st Shuichi. "Otherwise I'll knock you out like I did him."

Shuichi's head tilted in confusion. "W-what.. knock him.." he looked down at Kokichi, who was groaning quietly and looked extremely dizzy and out of it if that made sense.

"Uhh.....ughh..hh.." Kokichi sounded like a zombie, and otherwise then getting a paintball hit hard enough I to his head he had pass out, and had red paint all over himself, he was fine.

"R-right," how had Shuichi forgotten. "You guys have paint guns.." perhaps in the spur of the moment he had forgot reason because of how scared he was.

"Oh, Oma-kun," Shuichi tightly hugged unconscious groaning Oma like a doll as he began to tear up. "I was so scared.." he held the back of Oma's head as he sighed out in relief.

"Saihara!" Byakuya suddenly held before getting grabbed by Juzo and began to be getting dragged away, but that didn't stop the blonde from struggling. "Take Oma and run!" He ordered as Kyosuke, along with other three started to leave for the door which Shuichi had noticed there was a large black van parked right in front.

"Kazuichi. Just throw the bomb inside while we leave." Kyosuke stated calmly. Kazuichi's eyes widened.

"Wait, but I thought we were gonna do that after they had a chance to run away–"

"Are you not listening to me ?" Kyosuke snapped back, glancing over his shoulder at the mechanic. "What is the problem ? We destroy plenty of retail stores before."

"Y-yeah, well, um.." Kazuichi began to pull his beanie over his eyes as he panicked and shut up.

"What about the customers? They don't have anything to do with this," Gundham mentioned, crossing his arms.

Shuichi watched as everyone began to argue. His eyes looked over the sight and his brain processed the situation. He caught sight of Kyosuke throwing his paint gun on the floor. That thing shoot out paint balls with enough force Kokichi fell unconscious.
Though when Shuichi realized that Kyosuke had thrown away his weapon to pull out another gun, which didn't look like a paint gun, he froze.

"That's it. I've had enough of you three. Juzo, go ahead of me and take Byakuya Togami and we'll just leave the rest here with the bomb." He said , snatching something away from Kazuichi's inner pocket, stealing what was assumed the bomb Kazuichi made before Kyosuke kicked him down. "We don't need you anymore." Kyosuke pointed the gun at Fuyuhiko, Gundham, and Kazuichi.

"As your boss, you should've listened," he started to clutch his finger, to pull the trigger, but suddenly felt something shoot harshly against his hand, causing him to pull his hand to his chest in pain. He looked and saw red– but it was paint.

"What the–"

"Damn it... I missed.." Shuichi murmered, standing in front of Kokichi who was laying on the floor. The detective held up Kyosuke's earlier dismissed paint gun. Shuichi needed to hit his head.

"He should be fine if I aim for the head.. Kokichi just seemed knocked out.. so he should be okay.." Shuichi swallowed and shot another shot, but missed and hit Kyosuke's shoulder, causing him to stagger in pain and earn Shuichi some time to try again

"I missed again ! How many more tries do I have ..? The gun feels a lot lighter .. I can't waste another shot !"

But Kyosuke looked over at Shuichi, sending him a hateful look in his eyes, causing Shuichi to freeze up. There was a reason he hated looking others in the eyes, thus why he hid his gaze under his hat. But suddenly Shuichi couldn't move. All he saw was the intense hateful gaze being burned into him like lasers, and it was like back then, when that criminal his uncle was arresting looked back over his shoulder, and gave Shuichi such an expression.

Byakuya noticed he wasn't being dragged anymore; Juzo had thrown Togami on the floor and was rushing over to stop  Shuichi from injuring their boss. But before Togami could do anything to stop the boxer from killing Shuichi for attacking Kyosuke, someone grabbed his ankle, causing Juzo to fall down.

"Don't touch my emo-mess dumbass.." Kokichi growled under his breath, starting to wake up, but held onto Juzo's ankle tightly with all his might even as the boxer tried to kick him off. Kokichi noticed Shuichi's freezing up throughout it as he tried to avoid getting kicked in the face.

"I can't move.. I can't move while he's looking at me like that.. " Shuichi began to mentally breakdown, unable to focus even as the gun was being pointed directly at him. Shuichi couldn't do a thing. . .

"Saihara-chan!"

Kokichi shouted out , causing Shuichi to snap out of his daze instantly. Though this all only lasted a few seconds of zoning out, Shuichi felt like it was longer. That's right. If he didn't save his store, co-workers, friends and Kokichi, what kind of person and worker would he be?

"Thank you Oma-kun."

Shuichi gripped the paint gun and aimed, and in an instant without hesitation-

*BAM*

He got Kyosuke by the forehead, causing him to choke and fall backwards on the ground, the gun and bomb still in both his hands as he  layed unconscious on the floor.

And just then did the sound of sirens was finally heard outside.

★·.·´¯'·.·★ . ★·.·´¯'·.·★