-☆ 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 !☆-

Ever since Kokichi clocked in, he had been staring at Shuichi almost non-stop; sending him glances and smiles. It had started to put Shuichi on edge. Mostly because one , he was shy enough already, and two , he had no clue why Kokichi was staring at him. It was already bad enough when they were both at their own register that they faced each other, so Shuichi didn't know how to hide. He tried pulling his hat he wore over his face, but but didn't really help because it blocked the customers who came to check out from view. Wearing a hat was technically against dress code, but he hoped since it already was the same color as his uniform, nobody would say anything to him unless it was Byakuya , but Shuichi hadn't seen him since he started. Apparently that was normal as Byakuya was often busy.

"Hopefully when we stock later we won't see each other ... " Saihara thought.

But... he was wrong.

"Haa...haa... I should've asked Amami-kun for help. I think he hasn't left yet.." Shuichi panted quietly as he picked up a package of great value water bottle and put them on a crate below the shelf where they went. He picked up another plastic package of heavy bottles, but suddenly they felt a lot lighter.

"Hey Saihara-chan." greeted Kokichi , his childish grin appeared peeking over the water bottles.

"O-Oma-kun-?" Shuichi gasped a startled sound. He cleared his throat and felt embarrassed for showing his surprisement.

"Yeeeah? You looked like you needed help. How lucky for you I decided to come along , huh." Kokichi replied as they put the water with the others. That was the last one luckily. Shuichi rubbed his shoulder, Kokichi was stretching his arms. "Soooo, do I get a thank you ?" He asked him.

Shuichi blinked then shook his head a bit to clear his mind. "Y-yeah, sorry. Thanks for the hand." He thanked.

Kokichi have him a closed-eyed , toothy smile and tilted his head. "Nishishi~ no problem ."

Now things felt awkward. Shucihi looked around. He had a feeling wherever he went, Oma might follow. However Kokichi already began opening a box by the floor and was taking out kool-aid packets and putting them on the shelf. Shuichi watched for a moment, then began to unpack some large liters of soda and put them on the shelf a couple feet away from where Oma was working.

"Um, so I didn't know you worked late. I thought you came in during mornings.." Shuichi mumbled quietly by accident. Maybe the silence was really killing him. Kokichi glanced up from where he was kneeling in the floor. "Oh yeah. I asked Togami-chan to change my schedule to match up with yours ." He admitted causally and went back putting the colorful packets away. But Shuichi's eyes widened and his heart raced slightly.

"W-wha...what..? But why would you do -"

"There's some disturbance on aisle twelve. Oma, Saihara. You're currently on aisle 8 and the closest, so go check it out." Shuchi and Kokichi heard on their headsets. It was Byakuya's voice.

Shuichi watched as Kokichi jumped to his feet and dusted off his pants.

"Hehe...well looks like duty calls~" the purple-eyed male hummed and was already strolling down the aisle, arms folded behind his head and didn't even bother to wait for Shuichi until he reached the end if the aisle and realized Shuichi wasn't coming.

"Well? Saihara-chan? Let's go!"

★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★