-☆𝗪𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲, 𝗪𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲☆-

★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★

On a late Monday night, you could assume not as many people were shopping at Walmart. Which was true. When Shuichi was wandering around the large, nearly empty besides employee's cars, parking lot, he thought it wouldn't be too hard to find Kokichi; whom was doing the noisy job of gathering the carts to bring back into the store.

However, the small one know as Gremlin was nowhere to be found.

"Where is he ? Maybe he already finished?" Shuichi wondered out loud. He looked around, but to no avail did he find Kokichi.

Because Kokichi found him. Suddenly out of nowhere did Kokichi jump out from behind a car, and tackled Shuichi down onto the pavement. Of course that earned a just as sudden cry from Shuichi, whom was very much taken off guard by this sneaky assault.

"Gotcha-ahh!" Kokichi exclaimed with playful excitement then with surprise when Shuichi fell down and was unable to keep them up. After Shuichi fell on his stomach and knees, and Kokichi fell on Shuichi's back like a pillow catching his fall, both of them groaned in pain.

"O-oww.. what .. what was that for ??!" Shuichi cried, looking over his shoulder. Kokichi just winced as he rubbed his head.

"I thought Saihara-chan would catch me. I didn't know he was so weak." Oma scoffed back, earning a sigh from Shuichi. Did Kokichi have to act so surprised? Most people were startled when someone jumps out from the dark and tackles them like Kokichi did. But Shuichi was paying a bit more notice to his ankle, which hurt like he pulled something .

"Great.. thanks Oma-kun.." He thought with dismay. He definitely would need to rest his foot for the next day or two.

"A-anyway. Get off of me!" Shuichi started to scold before he heard something. Kokichi paused when he noticed Shuichi wasn't talking anymore, and both of the co-workers were silent for a second. It sounded like whispering, and it seemed to be coming from nearby along with the sound of two car doors shutting.

"Huh. I guess we should get out of this suggestive position before customers see us." Kokichi snickered to himself, already bored of the uninteresting silence , but Shuichi pushed him off himself and put a hand to Kokichi's mouth without warning.

"What the- mFf!"

"Shh." Shuichi held the back of Kokichi's head with one hand, and covered his mouth with his other, keeping Kokichi from squirming away and making noise. Why? Because of the two people Shuichi saw in the car up one parking space forward and a parking space to the right. Since Shuichi and Kokichi were behind a car, they couldn't be seen from the two older, suspicious and dangerous looking men that were talking in the black Nissan nearby.

"That man in the driver's seat.. I've seen pictures of him at uncle's office.." Shuichi thought to himself with a gulp, a bead of nervous sweat rolled down his forehead.
A million thoughts began to rush around in Shuichi's head; he felt dizzy, and his body felt shakey. He should run away, but his body couldn't move. If they ran, they would be seen, and Shuichi wasn't completely sure if those men had weapons or not. If only the parking lot wasn't so empty, than Shuichi and Kokichi could sneak back inside the store, using the cars as cover.

"If it was just me, I could make a run for it, but I can't do that with Oma-kun here.. And ever since Oma-kun made me hurt my ankle, I'm not sure how far I would get anyway.."

Before Shuichi could explain the situation to Kokichi, whom seemed confused what had Shuichi so distracted, another car drew up next to the Nissan, and now four doors opened, and the sound of footsteps started to get closer. .

Truly Shuichi was caught in a dilemma, and if he didn't make a choice soon, it could end badly for both him and Kokichi.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ . ★·.·'¯'·.·★